Nico

Great! Me and Thalia have said that we love each other ( not in a soppy way though). But we haven't told anyone else yet. I'm just hoping that she forgot about Sam.
We are walking down to the dining pervillion for dinner. When all of a sudden I see Sam in the corner of the room, staring at us kind of angrily. He looks away as our eyes meet. So do I. I don't really want to pay any attention to him because Thalia might notice and remember. We sit down at the table we sat at yesterday.
"So what are you going to have?" She asks cheerfully.
"I'm not sure. Are the sardines any good?" I haven't been here long enough to know even the simplest things like that.
"Sardines? Really?" Damn it! Why would I say sardines? "Um... I've never had them. I wouldn't know." She continues saying it in a way that suggests I'm crazy.
"Oh! Did I say sardines? I meant um... Salmon?" I say trying to show I'm not crazy.
"Oh right. It's good not the best. I think I'm going to have the steak." Sure explains.
"Oo! Do they have lamb and mint sauce?" I say skimming through the menu trying to find the food I want.
"Yeah they do. It's really tasty."
"Well then I'll have that with chips." In say firmly. "Where do we order?" I continue.
"Just down there. I'll order." She offers.
"No, no. U did it yesterday let me." I insist.
We just finished our dinner and now we are walking back to my cabin. We might help our self to a bottle of beer I have in the fridge. (Before you go crazy. Let me assure you that we are old enough). So we deside to do that. Don't worry we won't get drunk.