Thalia

So we have just got to Nico's cabin. And he suggested we get out a bottle of beer. But I don't know whether to say yes because i'm still running away. I know what your thinking: 'what why you both told each other how you feel, you should be dating!' Well yeah that's how I'd like it to be. But I cant stay here, I don't fit in, me and Nico are the only two people that are...well goths or emo's. And I cant ask him to come with me. I mean he's just come here and he's already got a lot of friends. More than I have, and I've been here for over a year now.

"Um...no thanks... I'm really tired. I should just go to bed." I lie.

"Oh. OK...well I'll see you at break-"

"Yeah bye!" I interrupt with a hug for the last time. But I quickly pull away.

"What was that all about?" He calls after me as I run out to my cabin. But I don't reply. 

It's now midnight otherwise known to me as run away time. I pack all my stuff that I'll need such as:

1. money

2. clothes

3.food

4. drinks

5. weapons

And more, that I wont bore you with. Oh no! i completely forgot about the harpies!

"Hey that persons light is on!" One says.

"We should go and check it out. No one should be awake at this time of night." The other says. I quickly hide my bags and got into bed to pretend that I only fell asleep with the light on. Thankfully they fall for it after five minutes of poking me to make sure I was asleep. Finally they leave and I get out of bed, grab my bags and head towards the back door. I figured it would be safer to go that way as It's less chance to run into harpies.