Thalia

Great. So quick catch up. I think Sam told Nico that me and him have been well 'a thing' and now Nico is trying to be like Sam. Nico has now asked me to go to the sand point with him. Which is weird because the sand point is the most romantic place in camp. Any way I said I would go with him. So now we are at the top of the hill. He's being awkward though. I don't know what to say. Um... Oh quick he's looking say something fast.
"Uuuu... So... Nico... Um... Why did you bring me up here?" I manage to say. For a moment silence falls between us. Then he finally says:
"Well I just wanted to tell you something."
"Really what's that then?" He better not tell me something soppy or anything like that.
"Well I wanted to inform-"
"Inform? Comes on you don't have to act smart around me." I interrupt.
"Okay. Well I wanted to tell you that i-im leaving."
"Oh didn't you want to tell me something though?" I misunderstand. Why would he bring me up here just to go back after?
"No. I-I mean I'm leaving campus. Tonight." He corrects me. Wait, WHAT!!! He can't just go. He's only been here since yesterday afternoon. That's like 24 hours. Plus I was really getting to like him. And I thought he felt the same way about me. Obviously I was wrong, he doesn't love me.*sigh* I just wish he loved me back.
"B-but you can't! No! I won't allow it!!" I scream angrily. "Why?!" I continue.
"Because I can't stay here. This camp is restraining me. I'm sorry. But you'll be ok you have your Sam" he reassures me. But that's the thing I can't bare to see Sam. Not after we broke up and he told people I love him.
"Im coming with you." I don't know where that came from. The words just rolled off my tongue and I couldn't stop them!
"Really?" He makes sure.
"Yes. Because.... Well... I think that I love you. I mean I've never felt so much love and passion for anyone else before." Wow look at that. I'm a poet. No! I don't like it.
"You do? Man this great! Because I love you to!" Oh my gods!!!!! This is so amazing. We love each other.