Nico

I saw something today. Something I shouldn't have seen. So earlier Thalia said to visit her in her at her cabin whenever I want. So I went to surprise her and tell her how I feel. But when I got there  the door was open so I peeped in. That was my mistake. I saw that guy Sam that I met this morning kissing her all over. This is terrible! How am I supposed to tell her how I feel if she has a boyfriend. This isn't how it was ment to go. I was meant to tell her I want to be her boyfriend. She was meant to say she wants to be my girlfriend. Then we were supposed to do punk/emo things together. Do you see another guy in that text? I think not. He shouldn't be here! I knew I shouldn't have come to a camp. AGH! I'm just going to go. I'm going to leave tonight. Just before curfue I'll sneak over the borders of camp.
"Nico?" I hear a voice say, a girls voice. I turn around to see Thalia standing at my door.
"Hey." I answer. No! I sounded sad. Why can't I just control my voice?
"What's wrong? Wow I've heard that a lot today. To many times." Thalia says
"Nothing at all. Why have you heard it too many times?" I ask even though I know that its because Sam asked her.
"Doesn't matter I was speaking to myself," Thalia answers.
"You didn't come by earlier. I was wandering if everything is okay?" She continues
"I was... Um... Fitting in. You know, unpacking." I exclaim. Few! That was close she almost got suspicious.
"But you haven't done anything to your cabin. And your suitcases are all full. What's going on? Nico where were you?" She tries to find out. Oh OK she still suspicious.
"What are you a police women now or something?!?" I shout. Woops I didn't mean to shout so loud.
"I was just trying to be nice. Gods." Thalia mumbles to herself. Great now I sound like an idiot that won't say anything to anyone.