Nico

Right so its 6pm and I'm going to the main hall to eat dinner in a minute. Its going to be my first and last dinner here.
"BOO!!!!" A voice shouts as the person shakes my shoulders.
"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
"Haha. Hey Nico." Thalia. who else. man I'm gonna miss her when I leave tonight.
"What was that for!" I shout angrily.
"Relax it was a just me. Anyway I came to see if you wanted to sit by me at dinner." Thalia says over her laughing.
"Oh um... OK." I say getting over my jumpscare.
"Great! Come on we better go now and get a good table."
"OK let go." I mumble.
I don't know what to say as we walk toward the dinner hall. I don't know what I'm thinking but for some reason my tongue says this.
"So Thalia, do you have a boyfriend?" No, no no! now it seems like I'm asking her out.
"Not anymore I recently broke up with him." She says. Why is she saying that. I know that she does. I just wish she was honest with me.
"How recently is recently. Wait what? Sorry that doesn't make sen-"
"It makes perfect sense" Thalia interrupts me. She has this thing where she knows what you're going to say.
"Well I broke up with him this morning so... that recently." She informs me.
"His loss. Why did you breaks up with him? I'm sorry you don't have to answer that." I apologize.
"No its fine. Truth is he was a jerk and I only noticed when I met you." Wow that was sweet.
"So you broke up with him because of me?" I ask confused
"*sigh* Yeah I did." She says as if she doesn't want to admit it. Does this mean she likes me? or did she just notice that some boy are nicer than him?
"So what will you do now? Who will you hang around with?" I ask. This is it. This would be the time to tell her..OK I'm officially calling off the plan to run away. Because now at least I have a chance.

Heroes of Olympus-ThalicoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara