Looking for Clues contd.

Sorry guys - this part was supposed to be with the previous chapter but it didn't upload properly! So this part is mega-short. But important... ((:

Harry's tears were giving way to anger. Resentment. Maybe that's what being dumped does to you, he suddenly realised.

"Is that it, then? You go your way and we... carry on touring; maybe bump into each other now and then at some fucking awards show?? Is that how it's going to be? After four and a half years??"

Zayn shook his head as if Harry were a small child throwing his toys on the floor.

"What do you want, Harreh? You knew it was getting hard for me."

"Hard... yeah, right. I know you were missing home an all.... We all have those times when it's too much; when we feel like jacking it in. Why is it harder for you than the rest of us? You're.... like, the most talented singer out of all of us...you're so effing hot that you don't have to move a muscle for girls to want you; you're stylish.... can't take a bad picture... and cool as - as - as fuck. We all covered for you when you didn't want to answer interview questions. What made it so hard to stick it out, just... just til the end of the tour, at least??"

It was Zayn's turn to be silent. Awkward. He looked at Harry, chewed his lip, dropped his gaze. He drew in a breath, long and deep.

"I shouldn't say this... I don't really wanna talk about it...now... s'just.... I'll explain, mate. One day soon, I promise. You'll.... you just have to... listen out."

Harry stared at him.

"Now please leave. I've got a million things to do in the morning - and Perrie's gonna call first thing."

Cos we are who we are...