..Unexpected.. Meetings. | Chapter 1

! 𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙽𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I stayed up late, barely going out of my room and when I did, it was for going to the bathroom or getting snacks and water.

I never really had any proper food for breakfast, lunch or dinner, noodles and some snacks keep me up and going, which was fine with me.

Anyways, moving on from my eating..

I had stayed on call with Wilbur since it was 2:47AM for me and 9:47PM for him.

"Yeah, so I said to Jar-" Wilbur started but then got interrupted by.. Lets say 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳 and 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳 knocking onto the wooden door of my house.

"Hey, Tech, what was that..?" Wilbur said cautiously as the knocking continued. "Don't know, probably should go check, I'll end the call but call you later if I can, buh-byee!!" I said, putting my finger over the red button, waiting for a response. "Bye Tech!!" Wilbur said in return as I ended the call, getting up and walking down the stairs.

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I run down the unknown, random street frantically, out of breath, stopping at a random, mansion-like house.

I begin to knock with my knuckles but then begin banging my bloody hands onto the wooden door, little stains of blood on it.

The door finally opens and reveals a brute-like man, leaning onto the door and, I suppose, thinking that I was a probably dong-dong-ditcher..

! 𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙽𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I run to the door, the knocking beginng to annoy me as the voices covered it. I was actually thankful for them for once. ONCE.

𒀱ꪳ꧁༺༻꧂𒀱ꪳ
B̸͟͞L̸͟͞O̸͟͞O̸͟͞D̸͟͞. K̸͟͞I̸͟͞L̸͟͞L̸͟͞. W̸͟͞H̸͟͞O̸͟͞ D̸͟͞A̸͟͞R̸͟͞E̸͟͞ D̸͟͞I̸͟͞S̸͟͞T̸͟͞U̸͟͞R̸͟͞B̸͟͞ U̸͟͞S̸͟͞. B̸͟͞L̸͟͞O̸͟͞O̸͟͞D̸͟͞ F̸͟͞O̸͟͞R̸͟͞ T̸͟͞H̸͟͞E̸͟͞ B̸͟͞L̸͟͞O̸͟͞O̸͟͞D̸͟͞ G̸͟͞O̸͟͞D̸͟͞. O̸͟͞R̸͟͞P̸͟͞H̸͟͞A̸͟͞N̸͟͞!?!?!?
𒀱ꪳ꧁༺༻꧂𒀱

I blocked them out, opening the door with a calm face and leaning onto the frame, looking around and then down, seeing a.. 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳𝚈, 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝚈-𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶, supposingly seven and at max ten year-old child.

As I widen my eyes, the child drops to their knees and their eyes begin to droop, slowly closing. I pick them up in bridal-style and close the door, running over to the couch and looking around their body for any serious and deep wounds.

Thankfully, there was not any so I took bandages, alcohol and a cloth, putting them on a near table and grabbing the cloth, pouring some alcohol on and slowly dabbing their wounds, careful as not to hurt them.

After I finished, I saw that some wounds were still fresh, some already healing and some.. 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚂.

I put on bandages and looked down at the child. The voices were not as loud anymore and it seemes like they were getting.. Attached? To the child.

I sighed and put plasters onto their face, taking one of my hoodies and taking off their shirt, thankfully they had on a.. Binder, it seemed. I chuckled and put on the hoodie which was oversized, covering their short shorts.

I picked them up and took them to my room, putting them down onto my bed so they can get some rest. I'll ask them what happened later, their safety is all that matters now.

{|~ ~|}

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I wake up on a soft place, laying down. I look down at my arms and legs.. Bandaged up. I feel something on my face and put my hand on the spot, feeling a plaster.