Court. | Chapter 7

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

After some time of changing and picking out an outfit, I went downstairs as Techno glared at me.

"Come on, dad, you know I was jokin'." I said as I went over to him and hugged him, earning an immeadite hug back.

"I know, I know, can't I be protective of my child?" He asked as I giggled and patted his back. "Hey uhh, I got an email from the court, they are asking if I got you.. And I kinda said I did.. So we gotta go to court tomorrow."

"WHAT!?" I pulled away, my eyes already blurry as I trembled. He hugged me again, patting my head and looking down at me.

"N-No.. No! I don't want to go!! What if he wins the case!?" I yelled, tears already streaming down my face.

"He won't, I have got it all planned out, kid. I promise you he will not. And if he does, I'll make sure to get you back. One way or another." He patted my head, the other hand stroking my back.

I sniffled again and pulled away, wiping away my tears.

{|~ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 ~|}

I woke up and remembered that we were going to court. I sighed and  put on a suit/something I like, going downstairs. {𝙰/𝙽: 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎!}

"Damn, kid!! You look amazing!" Phil said with a smile as Techno put away his phone and got over to me, fixing my tie.

"Thanks Phil, thanks dad!" I smiled and complimented the others before we went to the court.

We got into the car, Phil and Tom in the front and me woth Techno and Will in the back.

The ride was quiet, Wilbur's music playing in the background. When Phil parked, we got out of our car and into the building.

My hands trembled as I fidgeted with the black and silver rings on my hands.

{|~ ~|}

We sat down, me beside Technoblade, the other three behind us. My so called father besdie us in the orange wearing, handcuffs on his hands.

"So. Why would you like for your daughter/son to be with you?" The judge spoke. "Well, I want 𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐡𝐢𝐦 to get back to his/her sanity. You see, she/he thinks she/he has no gender and supports the LGBT+ community and is also in it. I have taken care of her/him for more than 10 years and I want my daughter/son back."

I teared up a little bit at the gender parts. "Okay. Mr. Blade, why would you like to keep the girl/boy?" The judge asked once again, obviously not caring for my pronouns.

"Well, I would like to keep my 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 because I did not, do not and will not abuse them and get them into further depression, anxiety, panic attacks and stuff like that. I do not care about what their sexuality is, as longs as they are happy and healthy." Techno said, smiling down at me a little bit.

"And how would I know if Mr. Edoter abused the child?" The judge asked, not beliving him.

I chuckled, lifting up my upper part of the suit and revealing the scars across my torso, the large one right below my chest standing out he most since it was still in the process of healing and red.

I pulled it back down, sitting down as well as I listened to all the lies that the lair was saying.

{|~ ~|}

The judge's wooden hammer knocked onto the table, echoing through the courtroom. "Mr. Blade. You.. Can and will keep Y/N Edoter, their last name shall be changed to Blade. Mr. Edoter, you are getting 14 years of prison for child abuse. Case dismissed." The judge said as I sprung up and hugged Techno as tightly as I can, the tears of happines streaming down my face.

He hugged me back and patted my head. I saw 𝐡𝐢𝐦 bolt up and go towards me, holding a knife. "Come on dearest, you know you like it." He said, speed-walking towards me with the knife in his hand.

I quickly hid behind Technoblade as my body shook out of control, Wilbur holding me so I won't fall. He brought me over to himself as I saw Techno go towards us.

"Let's go calm down a bit and we can celebrate, hm?" He looked at me, putting his arm over my shoulder. I nodded and sniffled, wiping away my tears once again.

770 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:)