Trauma. | Chapter 3

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I wake up to screeching and screaming downstairs. '𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉.' I tought towards Tom as I grabbed Mr. Blade and went downstairs, rubbing my eyes.

"Thomas you little fuck, you woke me up. Did Wilbur cut off your dick? Oh, I apologise, he has nothing to cut off so shut the fuck up, stop screaming like a three-year-old and let me sleep." I said, still sleepy.

Technoblade put his hand over his mouth, snickering as he tried not to laugh and Philza bursting out laughing.

Tommy looked at me dead in the eyes, trying to act tough as Wilbur stopped chasing him and burst out laughing with Phil.

"What? Such a pussy that wont even move towards me and just DeAtH sTaRe me?" I scoffed.

"Listen here you little bi-" Tommy started but Technoblade stepped in between us. Before he could say anything I picked up Tommy over my shoulder and carried him calmly to the door.

"Dad, can you open this for me?" I looked dowards Technoblade and he smiled, nodding as he went to the door and opened it.

I smiled back innocently and stopped by the pool, switching Tommy's position so I'm carrying him bridal-style and looked down at him.

"Say you're sorry." I said in a deep and monotone voice. "You wouldn't dar-" Tommy started but before he could continue, I threw him into the pool, going back inside as if nothing happened.

Tommy ran into the house seconds later, drenched as water dripped from his shirt, shorts and hair. "Y/N you little bitch." He stated, looking at me.

I just smiled. "Mhm, well I am at least a bitch 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 bitches and don't flex on the internet with just one imaginary girlfriend." I said and layed down onto the couch beside Technoblade, going onto my phone.

Tommy didn't have any words and just sighed defeatedly, going to his room to change. I smiled and looked at Technoblade innocently, batting my eyelashes. "Dadd.."

"Yeah?" He asked, looling at me. "Can you get me a setup so I can play Valorant, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐄-" I asked fastly, batting my eyelashes more.

He sighed and looked at Phil and Wilbur, practically asking for help.

They shrugged and Techno sighed, turning back towards me and nodding a bit. "Sure, kiddo." He said smiling.

I smile brightly and hug him as tightly as I can, tigher then the first ever hug we had. He coughed a bit and I let go off him, though still hugging him.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUU-" I yelled, obviously happy.

I let go of him and went onto my phone, looking for a PC that I like. Just then-

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊.
𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊.
𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊.

"I'll get it!" I said happily and went to the door, opening it. I looked up at the statue and widen my eyes, running back to Technoblade as I hid behind him who was sitting.

It was 𝐇𝐈𝐌 who was at the door.

Wilbur caught up to me and my so called father, as he was entering the house.

Wilbur and Phil went over to the door, blocking the man to get further into the house as I was shaking behind Technoblade, weakly hugging him. He comforted me and stroked my back.

Before I could look up at 𝐇𝐈𝐌, I heard Phil and Wilbur back up. Technoblade looked up and saw my father holding up a 𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑.

I jumped up and ran to my room, searching for my sword as I saw that Technoblade had put it up on a tall shelf.

I sighed and climbed onto the bed, jumping forwards and launching myself as I grabbed the sword and my set of daggers, strapping them to my thigh.

I ran back dowmstairs, holding one dagger that was always heated up.

"PHIL, WILL, DUCK DOWN!!" I yelled as they did so and I threw the dagger at 𝐇𝐈𝐌, correction, his right shoulder.

I took my sword out of its leather seal, sprinting down the stairs as I pointed the tip towards 𝐇𝐈𝐌. I slowly walked towards him as he backed up.

"You ruined my life. You ruined me. You ruined my fucking FAMILY. LEAVE ME THE ACTUAL FUCK ALONE." I yelled at him.

He backed up against the wall outside of the house as I put my sword up to his neck, almost making it bleed when felt a pair of arms drag me away.

I looked up to see Technoblade and my gaze softened. 𝐇𝐄 took this opprotunity to run as I turned towards Techno. "You okay!? Ar-Are you hurt!?" I yelled, concerned as I looked around on him for any injuries.

There was a scratch at his arm as he shook his head, visibly ignoring the wound.

I ran to get bandages and wrapped up his arm, cutting off the bandage with my teeth as I secured it, turning to Phil and Wilbur.

"You two alright?" I asked, twirling the bandage in my hand as they both nodded. I made sure they got no injuries though.

I sighed in relif and nodded, putting the bandage away as Tommy came downstairs looking sleepy, rubbing his eye.

"Y'all alright? I heard screamin- Dear Jesus and all of the above why is Y/N wrapped up in daggers and holding a BLOODY SWORD!?!" {𝙰/𝙽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎: "𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝" 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.}

"We're fine, Toms. And Y/N was a badass for your information-" Technoblade said, Wilbur and Phil agreeing with him as Tommy sighed, laying onto the couch.

"My spot." I said, pointing the tip of the sword towards Tommy as he went onto his phone, not seeing it.

"Yeah? What you gonna do about it, bit-" He started but before he continued I put my daggers and sword away, laying onto him.

"GAHH- TECHNOBLADE GET THEM OFF ME, HEL-" before he finished his sentence, I muffled his talking and yelling by putting a pillow over his face, laying my head onto it.

"So how's your tday going, gentlemen?" I asked the three standing in front of the now closed door, Phil and Wilbur snickering.

"Good, good, was thinking about killing some orphans, the usual." He said and we all laughed.

I eventually let go of tommy and the rest of the day went smoothly and nicely.

{𝙰/𝙽} 1066 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝙶!! 𝙼𝚞𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝙰, 𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙳𝙳!! (𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢, 𝙸𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝.)