Tubbo Our Beloved. | Chapter 9

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I woke up to shaking, looking up and seeing Niki with a panicked and horrified expression on her face.

"Y/N! Y/N!!" She shook me and I stood up, realizing that I was on the floor. "Hm..?" I asked groggily.

"You're bleeding.." She said softly, motioning to my thigh and arm.

I looked down and widened my eyes, taking my sheet nearby and swiping it over my arm to check the wound since it was covered with the crimson red from the blood.

I clenched my jaw, wrapping the sheet tightly around my arm as I stpod up and looked down at my thigh.

I swiped up the blood with my hand, letting out a little sigh of relif as I motioned for Niki to follow me.

She nodded quickly and we rushed downstairs, seeing that Techno was not there. We were about to head back but I heard Dream's and Schlatt's voice ring out through the air bnb.

"Niki, you go get them and I'll get dad. Meet me here as fast as possible." I said to Niki as I ran back upstairs to Techno's and Schlatt's room, knocking onto the door frantically like the first time I ever knocked onto his door.

Techno quickly opened the door and looked at my arm, immeadietly picking me up and running downstairs.

"Dream, text Wilbur to tell the others that we are at the hospital." He said to Dream, Niki opening the door and we all went outside and into Techno's van. He sped through the little traffic there was because it was like five something in the morning.

We got to the hospital and Techno picked me up again, rushing to the enterance and to the front desk.

"Excuse me, uh- My child has a literal 𝐠𝐚𝐩 in their arm and we need it sewed up." He said to the nurse.

She nodded and pressed a button under the desk, going over to me and unwrapping the sheet, seeing the large gap going from my shoulder to my wrist.

A doctor came towards us and took me from Techno's arms, looking down at me for a second before going to the room. Schlatt agreed with Techno to come with me.

The doctor put me down onto the bed and took a long needle and some thread, beginning to sew my arm. "Alright, grab onto his arm and squeeze if needed to because I need to tighten the sew and it's gonna be very painful." He said.

I nodded and looked at Schlatt, making a grabby hand at his. He amiled a bit and took my hand and before I can process it, I felt a sharp pain of 20 suns, killing a horse in minecraft and getting alcohol on a wound hit me.

I squeezed Schlatt's hand so hard that he knelt down, grunting. "Alrighty, we're done. You- You okay, sir?" The doctor asked, looking at Schlatt as Schlatt shook his head.

"This kid is powerful, you're gonna need to bandage me up instead of them." He chuckled.

The doctor chuckled too, taking Schlatt's arm and after all the magic he did examening, he ended up putting a tight bandage to keep his wrist in place just in case.

We got out of the room giggling as I examened Schlatt's bandage placement. "He put it on wrong." I frowned.

"Wait, wait, wait, miss!! May I uh- Talk to you for a second?" One of the nurses said to me as Techno looked at me worried about my reaction.

I sighed a little and nodded, the nurse leading me over into a corner. She had looked farmiliar.. 𝐓𝐨𝐨 farmiliar but I chose to ignore it for some reason of my own.

"Yes..?" I asked as she looked at me with a worried expression. "Are you.. Okay, with those people?" She asked, almost like in a hurry.

I clenched my jaw a bit and fisted up my hand, clearly pissed by the question. "Yes. I. Am." I said and went back to the little group, Dream pulling me into a side hug as we went to the car.