Cosplays and.. Flerting. | Chapter 4

{𝙰/𝙽: 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕, 𝚃𝚘𝚖, 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈/𝙽.}

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I wake up at he smell of pancakes entering my room. I stand up and stretch out, going to the bathroom to braid my hair as I looked at the brown and hazel shines of it. '𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚢𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛.' I tought as I finished the braid and put on a crimson red beanie, putting on a Technoblade merch hoodie and some sweatpants.

I go downstairs and see the four eating. I smile and greet them, sitting onto the couch. "You're.. Not gonna eat?" Technoblade spoke, cautiously.

I smiled and shook my head, unlocking my phone. "I'm- Not that hungry.." I said.

"Y/N, kiddo. You haven't eaten for two days and who knows how long before you came here. Come on and eat." He said, pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

I sigh and go over to them, sitting down as I got a small peice of the pancake, putting it into my mouth. It tasted delicious but with my eating disorder, it quickly turned to tasteless.

I ate the one pancake, my spit forming fastly in my mouth as I knew what was coming.

I stood up and ran to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet as I vomited. I heard the door open and somebody hold my hair back.

I looked behind and smiled weakly at Technoblade, turning around and vomiting once again as he patted my back.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my chin, breathing quite heavily as I stood up and held onto the wall. {𝙰/𝙽: 𝙽𝚘.}

"Thank you, Technobl-" I started but was cut off by him. "Call me dad." He smiled and I smiled back. "Thank you, 𝐝𝐚𝐝."

{|~ ~|}

I was sitting on the sofa with Wilbur at my side, Techno on another one with Phil and Tommy on the floor.

"Hey, should I ask him if I can dye my hair or should I dye it and then come out in a Technoblade cosplay?" I whispered to Wilbur and he pointed up two fingers.

I smiled and nodded, standing up as I went to my room, getting the bleach and the light pink hair dye as I went to the bathroom, starting to bleach my hair.

{|~ ~|}

I dryed my hair and made a ponytail, letting out a few strands loose as I braided it once again. {𝙰/𝙽: 𝙱𝚝𝚠, 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛-}

I put on the Technobalde cosplay and did my makeup, adding the scars and letting some of my own stand out, smiling as I looked at the final product in the mirrior.

"WILLLLLL!!!!!" I yelled for Wilbur through a crack I made in my door. He came up and opened the door, seeming shocked as I twirled.

"WHA- HU- I-I got no words, go downstairs and get a line of his ready." I smiled and nodded, going halfway down the stairs.

Wilbur went past me and sat down, smirking mischeviously as he looked at Technoblade. "What?" Techno asked, looking back at Wilbur confused.

I sighed and prepared myself mentally before getting into the room, unsheating my sword and pointing it at Technoblade. "KNOCK, KNOCK, ITS THE UNITED STATES." I said in a monotone voice, smiling to myself as Technoblade stared at me, amazed.

"Dayum, kiddo!! Sick cosplay!! We should dress up as our canons and go cosplaying together!" Phil said, smiling as Techno looked at him.

"Oh, yeah, I guess I'll just STAY COSPLAYLESS." Technoblade said sarcastically.

"Mhm, yeah, yeah, well uhh- Dad-?"
I asked, fidgeting with my fingers. "Yeah, kiddo?" He looked at me, concerned.

"I kinda.. Dyed my hair.." I mumbled and he smiled, standing up as he hugged me and I hugged him back, a little bit stunned. "W-Wait, you're not mad..?" I asked.

"No!! I'm defenitly sure it looks amazing on you, kiddo!!" He smiled and I giggled a bit. "Wait.. I got an AMAZING idea!! Tommy needs ideas for a vlog, right? Let's go to the mall!! I'll stay in the cosplay while Phil and Techno go with me and Wilbur and Toms just go behind us but like, hide!! It will basically be stalking, yeah, but it'll be fun!!" I smiled, looking at the four to make sure they're fine with the idea.

They nodded and Tommy lunged up, going towards me and pulling Technoblade away from me, hugging me instead. "That's the best idea EVER." He yelled, smiling as we parted and he went to get his camera.

"Alrighty, Techno, Phil and Will, get ready, we're goin' to rob some children and kill some orphans!!" I smiled, Phil chuckling and turning to Techno.

"They really are your child." He said.

Technoblade chuckled and ruffled my hair as we all went to the car, Tommy following behind shortly after.

{|~ ~|}

We got out of the car, going into the mall as I fixed my sword strapped to my waist.

"Wait- Wait, wait, wait- If somebody recognizes Phil, Tommy and Will, what are they gonna say 'bout me and Techno? And- Who are you going to say that I am on camera-" I panicked.

"My child." Technoblade says proudly as he flings an arm around me, patting my head.

I smiled and flinched at the first pat, thinking obviously something else than him. Technoblade sighed and nudged  his head towards the enterance, me, him and Phil going into the mall as Tom and Will followed closely behind, filming.

{|~ ~|}

We got into H&M, parting ways with Phil since he wanted to get something for Kristen.

Me and Techno went our own way as we went to different isles, right beside eachother.

After a few minutes, I found something that I liked and went to Technoblade but he was talking with a girl who seemed to be almost climbing over him and drooling.

I scoffed and went over to him, tapping his shoulder with a smile. He looked down at me, sending me a 'Help me please' face with a smile as well.

I nodded a bit and started speaking. "Hey, dad, can you get me thi-" I started but before I could finish the girl apoke up, cutting me off.

"Ew, who the fuck are you? And why are you dressed like that? It does not fit you, girl." She said, a disgusted expression on her face.

I teared up a bit, all the look-shaming and misgendering trauma coming to my mind yet again as I went to her and punched her, making her nose bleed and twitch on the side, giving her a probably broken nose.

Techno looked down at me proudly, smiling. "I'm his 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 you fuck." I said before grabbing his hand and dragging him away.

"Holy shit, you two okay?" Wilbur asked as he went up to us with Phil and Tommy, a camera obviously on in Tom's hands.

I teared up once again, remembering the words as I ran out of the shop and to the bathrooms, locking myself into one of the stalls as I put my hands up into my hair, clenching my fists and pulling my hair in the process.

{𝙰/𝙽} 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 1211 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜, 𝙿𝙾𝙶!! :𝙳 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 <3