Imma Respawn. | Chapter 10

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I woke up to Tom's screeching again, followed by dad- No, Technoblade, yelling after. I groaned and stood up, going downstairs and stopping halfway at the stairs.

Techno and Tommy stopped chasinf eachother and looked at me with a acared expression on both their faces.

"You, shut the actual fuck up." I said and pointed at Tommy. "You, stop chasin' him and lemme sleep." I said and pointed to Techno, after a few seconds retreving to my and Niki's room.

"Morning Y/N!!" Niki said happily, laying in her bed and looking at her phone. "Mornin'." I said, shortly and bluntly.

"Did the two wake you up?" She asked, scooting over in her bed ans patting the space beside herself.

I noddd and waddled over to her, laying down and hugging her tightly.

"Supposingly, Tommy took Techno's crown for when he face reveals and broke it but it had costed half a mil 'cuz it's costum made." She said and I scoffed.

I stood up once again and went downstairs, Tommy's obnoxios and so annoying screeching getting louder.

"TECHNO FUCKING BLADE AND THOMAS FUCKING SIMONS. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP." I yelled at Tommy and Techno, both of them stopping in their tracks. Techno clenched his jaw as Bad looked at me, a shocked expression showing.

"LANGUAGE!" He yelled. "Yeah, yeah, I wasn't talkin' to you." I said and smiled sarcastically, Techno going up to me and picking me up, dragging me back to my room.

"Niki, Y/N's grounded so make sure they get absoloutly no internet and no outside for the next three days." He says, putting me at my bed and closing the door.

I looked at Niki, a hopeful smile on my face. "Don't worry, I gotcha." She said, smiling back.

I perked up and ran to her, hugging her tightly as I plopped down next to her.

"You got a Twitter account, right?" She asked and I looked down at the sheets, emberassed as I shook my head.

"Well, let's make one for you then!!" She smiled and logged out of her account, then pressing the 'Sign up' button.

"What name do you wanna have?" She asked, the sweetness never leaving her voice.

"Maybe _Toxic_Bonez_ but instead of the s on 'bones' a z?" I asked, unsure. "No probs." She smiled and put it in, creating a password and telling it to me, then giving me her phone.

_𝚃0𝚇!𝐂_𝐁0𝐍3𝚉_ @_Toxic_Bonez_

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜, 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

💬 4,569          🔁123          ♡11,111

I giggled as some replies came in, George, Dream, Quackity and so on.

George✔ @GeorgeNotFound ->
_𝚃0𝚇!𝐂_𝐁0𝐍3𝚉_ @_Toxic_Bonez_

𝐘/𝐍??????
|
|
|

_𝚃0𝚇!𝐂_𝐁0𝐍3𝚉_ @_Toxic_Bonez_  ->
George✔ @GeorgeNotFound

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡??????

|
|
|

Technoblade✔ @Technothepig ->
_𝚃0𝚇!𝐂_𝐁0𝐍3𝚉_ @_Toxic_Bonez_

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.