That Fast..? | Chapter 14

𝙿𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎:

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I woke up, the large Maine Coon cuddled up beside me. I smiled and kissed his head, heading downstairs.

The smell of eggs and bacon enfluaged me as I widened my eyes slightly, letting out a sigh and going to the kitchen.

"Good mornin' beautiful!!" I heard Eret's voice as Niki ruffled my hair.

"Mornin'.." I mumbled, still sleepy as I rubbed my eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I heard another monotone voice say. I smiled and turned around, waddling over to Technoblade. "Dad!! Yeah, kinda. Did you?"

He smiled and nodded, patting my head.

"'Ey, kiddo, we gotta go back. Something popped up and I gotta hurry, can you go 'n' pack your stuff?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded, understandingly as I went back upstairs and packed my shit.

{|~ ~|}

After I ate, I suprisingly did not throw up, though I only ate 1/4 of the plate.

I picked out another pair of pjs that I put on instead of the ones I slept in and did my morning routine. Me, Techno, Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Phil all got into the car, Poseidon in my lap as Techno drove back.

He didn't give me the aux for.. Some.. Reasons.

He dropped off the four at a hotel so they are still kind of close. I heard that Kristen is coming too.

I dozed off after only a few hours though.

! 3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

The five laughed and joked s Y/N slept peacefully with the cat.

When Technoblade reached the hotel Phil, Will, Tubbo and Tommy were staying in, he was somewhat sad that they were going to be away, though glad that they were still there.

He drove off once saying goodbye and went straight to his house.

Technoblade parked in front of his garage, putting the car into park, getting out of it, opening the garage, going back into the car, putting into drive and pulling into the garage.

He got out once again, picking up Y/N with Poseidon in their lap. they stirred, slowly waking up.

"Dad.. You know I camn walmk.." They mumbled drowsly.

"Mhm.. Shut up and go back to sleep, you're gonna be meeting somebody special in an hour.

They nodded and listened to the vibrations and echoes that were sent through his chest due to the speaking, claming down and immeadeatly falling asleep once again.