Sparring. | Chapter 2

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

".....-/N, wake up, buddy.
Y/N, come on, Philza is here.." I heard as I rolled over and groaned, curling up into a ball as I hugged Mr. Blade close to me.

"Five more minutes, Techno.." I mumbled and just then heard it. Philza was here.

"Damn, calling you Techno already?" an unknown and new voice spoke as I shot up and looked at the other man there, immeadietly backing up and curling into a ball once again, my knees to my chin.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it's fine.. Phil is nice.. He wont hurt you, kiddo. I promise you." Technobalde said in a soothing voice.

꧁༺༻꧂𒀱ꪳ꧁༺༻꧂
P⃟R⃟O⃟M⃟I⃟S⃟E⃟S⃟ M⃟E⃟A⃟N⃟ N⃟O⃟T⃟H⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟. H⃟E⃟ W⃟A⃟S⃟ A⃟ P⃟R⃟O⃟M⃟I⃟S⃟E⃟. F⃟U⃟C⃟K⃟ P⃟R⃟O⃟M⃟I⃟S⃟E⃟S⃟. T⃟H⃟E⃟Y⃟ A⃟R⃟E⃟ N⃟O⃟T⃟H⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟ T⃟O⃟ U⃟S⃟.
༺༻꧂𒀱ꪳ꧁༺༻꧂

"P-Promises mean nothing. They are nothing." I said, the voices repeating in my head. It was just then that I took a better look at the man and then.. "Wait.. P-PHILZA MINECRAFT!?" I yelled.

The man chuckled and nodded, opening his arms as I launched myself up and into his arms, hugging him as tightly as I can. "Damn, kiddo, you gonna kill me now, or what-" Phil giggled as I mumbled a "Sorry." and let go of him a bit.

"Techno, am I allowed to cuss?" I asked and looked at him. He nodded and added on before I say anything. "Just not too much, alright?"

"Thank fucking- Philza, youre like- My fucking IDOL!!" I smiled and looked up at him, the wounds under my bandages stinging me but I chose to ignore it.

"Okay, okay, youre a strong one, hm?" Philza chuckled and I giggled. Technobalde watched us interact and talk about the DreamSMP while sitting on his bed, leaning backwards.

He put his elbows behind to hold himself up as he felt something.. Fluffy? He looked down and smiled at his Technoblade plushie, holding it up.

"Aye, sorry to interrupt but who is your favourite one out of the DreamSMP?" Techno interrupted and I looked at him, smiling.

"You two got the same name, it's Technobla- Wait.. WAIT- ARE YOU THE STREAMER TECHNOBLADE!?!"

Techno chuckled and nodded, smiling. "Yep, thats me." He went over to me and ruffled my hair.

"Aye, aye, she is mine now." Philza said, hugging me once again. "O-Oh.. Would you mind using uhh..
T-They/Them..? It's fine if not, I understand-" I started to ramble a bit but he just smiled and nodded, cutting me off.

"I'm sorry for mistaking your pronouns, won't happen again, kiddo. How old are you again?" Philza asked warmly, letting me go and smiling at me.

"T-Ten.. I think? Maybe eleven, I don't know." I sighed, looking down at my arms and legs as I saw that my bandages were fully crimson red.

"Techno, you got more bandages, a cloth and some alcohol?" I asked, sitting down as I bagan to unwrap my bandages.

"Oh yeah, here-" He reached into a drawer and gave me the three things. I looked up and him and smiled, nodding as apprecation and unwrapped all my bandages.

"Damn, kid. Both legs and arms?" Phil asked. I just chuckled and nodded, lifting up my shirt to show him a large scar going over my torso.

I began to put some alcohol straight onto the wounds and just clenched my jaws together, spreading it over my whole leg and wrapping it up, doing the same process to my other leg and both arms.