School... Fights. | Chapter 18

𝙿𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘ve:

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I got ready for school, half awake, half asleep as I yawned around. I looked through my walk-in closet, my head tilting at the sights of clothes around myself.

"Y/NNN...-!" Called out Xeryx's voice. "Hold on!" I huffed back, settling on an outfit and putting it on.

 "Hold on!" I huffed back, settling on an outfit and putting it on

I came back out. "Yeah?" I asked them, Xeryx shortly after speaking. "Y/NN, where are you goinggg..?" They whined.

"To school, sadly. Don't worry, Will and Philza will look after you, Tommy will probably just... Tease you if you do anyting he finds funny so... You do you and ignore him. Phil is like a grandfather to me and Wilby is like a cousin, they're all careful though so don't worry." I smiled.

Xeryx nodded and I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and doing my morning routine.

After that, I packed my bags and kissed Xeryx's forehead before leaving off and going to the front door.

"Come on, old man." I teased Technoblade. "Alright, alright, gee. Also, I got a new car, you decide if you like it or not." He smiled.

I nodded and we got out of the house, heading towards the garage. He got inside, pulling out in a Lamborghini Sian FPK 37.

"Lambo!!" I squealed, smiling as I got into the passenger's side.

{|~ ~|}

I got out of the car, waving off to Technoblade. I then got a message from him, stopping before I crossed the road to read it.

'If anything hapoens at school again, go for the throat.'

I chuckled, smiling as I looked back at him and shook my head, going off to school.

I got inside, leaving my stuff at my locker and going to my class. I got inside just as the bell rang, into the last row and to the corner I go.

I settled myself there, just then the teacher calling out to me. My jaw clenched for a slight second before I smiled, looking up at her.

"Yes, Mrs. Morris?" I replied to her harsh tone.

"Y/N, why don't you solve this?" She pointed at the board. '11/6 - 6/9 = ?' The blackboard wrote.

I nodded, standing up and walking to the blackboard, just then hearing a catcall whistle. "Damn, girl, you got a fat ass." The boy pointed out as I turned around to him.

"I'd say you have a big dick but there's nothing besides a pickle in your pants." I retorted, the boy seeming suprised.

I smirked, going to the blackbaord and writing my answer and how I got it.

"Okay, okay, and no more cussing." Mrs. Morris scolded. I rolled my eyes, going back to my table and whilst doing so, reciving a slap on the ass from the same boy.

I turned around, glaring at him and then giving him a punch to the jaw. There was a fight at the end, me choking him. The teacher pulled us away, bringing him to the nurse's office immedeatly and me to the principal's.

The boy's injuries were: A broken nose, two black eyes, a bloodied lip, couldn't tell where, how many times it was split, a heinously hyperextended elbow, a dislocated jaw, his face all purple and bloody.

I sat in the chair, gazing at the principal. "How could you? Do you know what you did to him!?" The principal scolded.

I crossed my arms, Technoblade knocking and then entering, seeing me there with a bloodied nose and lip, as well as a black eye.

"Throat?" He asked me and I nodded. He seemed proud, going over to me and hugging me. "That's my child." He praised.

"Sir, wait, why are you- You're praising her because she almost killed a boy?" The principal interwined.

"They/Them." I corrected the principal.

"Yeah, I am praising them, after all I was the one who taught them how to fight, no?" Technoblade smirked as I smiled.

"So much nonsense, you're on the edge of being expelled and getting two weeks of suspention." The principal huffed out and pointed to the door.

I shrugged, standing up and leaving with Techno.

{|~ ~|}

I'd lay in my bed, cuddling with Xeryx until we both eventually fell asleep that night.

{𝙰/𝙽} 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔😩 708 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕!!!<3