Celebrations:) | Chapter 8

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

"Daaaadd~?" I turned to Techno, already batting my eyelashes. "You're already spoiled enough, no new stuff." He said.

"Nope, can I braid your hair? Pleasee?" I whined. He smiled and nodded, turning his back to me as I went stright to put his hair up into a ponytail and got to braiding.

"By the way, we are packing up when we get home, we're going to Florida to meet Dreamy boy, that colorblind guy, the cowboy and othe-" Before he finished I looked at him and smiled widely, my before unnoticable British accent now thickening. "COLOURBLIND BOI!!"

"Alright, geez-" Techno rubbed his ear, shaking his head.

{|~ ~|}

I got out of the car and saw George, Techno holding me by the hind of my hoodie so I won't run to him. I yank his hand away and run to George, hugging him tightly. "Gogy my beloved." I mumbled.

George smiled and patted my head, the other arm hugging me back. "And what about me?" I hear a 𝐭𝐨𝐨 farmiliar voice say.

"Fuck off, green homeless teletubby." I said bluntly. He wheezed as I smiled and let go of George, going over to Dream and hugging him too.

"Where's ThE cOwBoY?" I asked, mocking his nickname. I let go of Dream as he wheezed and I saw Sapnap come towards us, a cowboy hat on his head.

"Howd- Who's child is this- GEORGE? DREAM? OFFICIAL?" I wheezed like Dream once again as Sapnap became even more shocked, making me laugh like Tommy.

"I- Techno- Dad- OH MY-" I managed to give hints through my wheezing fit. "TECHNOBLADE IS YOUR FATHER!?"

I calmed down and nodded, feeling an arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see the one and only, Technoblade, beside me. "Ah, so  you have met the cowboy, the teletubby and the colorblind guy?"

"Mhm, and hey mamas, where's my hug at?" I smirked, opening my arms. Sapnap groaned and went over to me, hugging me. I gladly hugged him back as I snickered a little bit.

"You're short." I said. "You are too." Sapnap responded. "Yeah but I got time to grow and you're like, what? 34?" I asked, backing away from the hug and asking the last question while checking my nails.

"You little shit, I'll give you a three seconds heads-up." Sapnap said but I didn't budge, staying at my spot.

"Trust me, you need the three second heads-up, not them." Techno said as Sapnap bolted towards me and I ran as fast as I can into the yard and into the air bnb, hiding in the nearest cabinet I can find. I didn't realize it was also the smallest so I had to roll myself into a ball.

I heard his running as well as Technoblade's walking. He opened the cabinet and I ran out and behind the couch. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THERE?" Sapnap yelled. "That's what she said." I smirked. "Oh wait, I apologise, I forgot that you got no bitches!" I flipped him off, running back outside and hiding behind Dream.

"Oh my, kid, what did you tell him now?" Dream asked, outting his arm around my shoulder. "That he got no bitches." I replied proudly.

George snickered as I heard manic laughter behind me. I turned around to see Schlatt. "Ayee!! Ram boy!" I went too him and hugged him. "I'm
Y/N, Techno's child." I said. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, The Royal Of Chaos." Schlatt said.

"Ooo- TECHNOO!!" Dream yelled. I went over to him and put my hand over his mouth, pinning him down to the concrete. "Shut the fuck up or you're sleeping outside." I said and he immeadietly shut his mouth.

I heard rushed steps and looked up to see Techno running towards u, a smirk on his face. "Aye, good job, kiddo!" He said and I let go of Dream, nodding my head once as I went to Schlatt to talk with him.