Jelaousdad?? | Chapter 12

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

"So, what did he do..?" Tommy asked carefully once again and when I was about to speak, we heard knocks.

I went to the door and opened it, seeing Technoblade outside with his arms crossed.

"What you two doin' in there?" He asked. "Talking, it's none of your buesniss." I answered and closed the door into his face. Before I could lock it, he pushed it forwards and I pushed it back, attempting to close it.

I looked at Tommy and the window, pointing outside.

"Park?" He mouthed. I nodded and gave my best to hold the door back from busting open.

I felt as much pressure as there can be, knowing that somebody joined him.

I saw Tommy running down the street and taking a turn. I felt the two push harder and sprinted to the window, jumping out and running after Tommy as fast as I can.

We reached the park and sat down at a bench, Tommy cathing his breath since I was used to running so fast.

"So, what did that bitch do to you?" He repeated himself.

"He took uhh.. He took away my uh- ... He raped me." I said bluntly, tearing up just at the tought.

Tom looked at me with pitty in his eyes and hugged me tightly. Just then, we heard yelling from down the street.

I turned my head and hugged Tommy tighter, seeing as it was Technoblade.

"C'mon, let's go so he doesn't yell." Tommy said, picking me up bridal-style and bringing me over to them.

"You're in a lot of trouble, Y/N." Technoblade said, not realizing what was happening.

"You fucking brat." Schlatt mumbled, looking at me and then he seemed to realize what was going on.

{|~ ~|}

"Technoblade, we need to talk." Tom said, taking Technoblade's hand and dragging him out of the room.

Me and Schlatt hugged for a little bit with me breathing heavily and feeling the panic attack coming. I tried to steady my breathing and Eret came into the room.

"Hey, hey, hey, breathe, kiddo. Breathe in and out fivw times for me, m'kay?" He asked of me, concerned.

I nodded and did as he said, knowing what he was doing so I followed.

"Alright, great job, kid. Four things you can.." He tried to remember but Schlatt chimed in. "See."

I nodded, letting out a shaky breath and pointing to things as I said them. "Y-You.. Uhh, Schlatt, the be-bed and.. The bathroom door." I answered them.

They both smiled and nodded, Eret continuing.

"Three things you can touch?" He asked again.

"Schlatt, blanket, wall." I said after exhaling, trying to focus onto my breathing.

"Two smells?" He tried to keep the questions short.

"C-Coffee downstairs and.. Schlatt's perfume." I answered once again.

"Great kiddo, last one, what's one thing you can hear?" He finished.

"M-My heartbeat.." I answered, shaking less and breathing more evenly.

I heard scratches and then the door opening and looked at it, seeing the now fairly large maine coon come in and sit in my lap, turning onto his back, looking up at me with his pupils big.

I smiled and scooped him up, laying down and hugging him. "Hey, Eret. Thanks." I smiled at him and he nodded.

We spent a few moments sitting in the comforting silence before Technoblade got into the room and turned to Schlatt and Eret, pointing out the door.