Xeryx :𝙳 | Chapter 16

𝙿𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎:

{𝙰/𝙽: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜<3 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚟𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝙶𝚃𝚁 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

{𝙰/𝙽: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜<3 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚟𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝙶𝚃𝚁 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚇𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚡(𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍<3)- 𝙷𝚎/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚗}

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

I sat in my chair, sprouted out and basically laying in it. I had my headset on, Xeryx's voice ringing through my ears.

They were at the airport and about to board. I was so excited for today.

He hung up after telling me that their flight was boarding and I squealed loudly after the call ended, getting up from my chair and jumping around, clapping my palms together.

Dad came into the room, an eyeborw raised. "Wassup?" He'd ask.

"I'M MEETING XERYX SOONNNN!!" I squealed again, hugging him tightly.

He giggled, patting my head. "Alright, alright, at what time are they gettin' 'ere?" He asked and I responded. "3:45PM."

He nodded. It was currently 2:56PM so we got ready which took about ten minutes and then went to one of the cars, a Chevrolet Camaro GTR. ADad drove to the airport which was about half an hour away.

When we got to the airport, we went in and just then; "Flight *insert flight bc Idk* is landing in five minutes."

I squealed, clapping ny hands together. "I'm so nervous." I blurted out.

"'Cmon, the plane just landed and a kid will be going out that tunnel in a few minutes. Hide in a corner and wait for them." He said, pinting to a shadowy corner.

I smiled and nodded, jogging over to the corner and putting on my hood.

I saw a tall yet young figure board out, looking at their phone. Mine pinged with a Discord notification and I nodded.

I watched the figure approach dad and talk with him for a few seconds before he shrugged and I sneaked up on them from behind, grabbing his shoulders. "BOO!" I smiled.

There it was. That farmiliar screech. I giggled and Xeryx turned around, hugging me tightly. I got onto my toes and hugged them back tightly aswell, both of us squealing.

Dad smiled widely, ending up having to distance us from eachother. "Alright, alright, let's go." He announced.

I nodded and grabbed Xeryx's hand, the three of us walking together. "Wait, so- TECHNOBLADE'S YOUR DAD!?!" They yelled but I covered their mouth mid sentence.

"Shut the fuck up and yes!" I answered.

They widened their eyes, turning to dad. "So- You're Technoblade?" They tried to stay calm. Key word: tried.