Chapter 1-I Dare You

"Gah! But Juvia! I hate that dare!" Erza protested, pouting. I grinned at her, not caring if I will get a smack in the head after she did the dare I gave her. Huffing, she went to Jellal, the coolest guy, and kissed him on the cheeks without a warning. Erza went back to me with a scowl on her face, then smacked me hard. "I hate you."

"It was you who gave me the hardest dare earlier. I just want vengeance for myself, that's all." I explained, shrugging and grinning at the same time. She shot daggers at me, while I chuckled. "Anyways, let's continue." I told her, getting ready for the game Rock-Paper-Scissors. She nodded, and we started up. "Rock, paper, scissors!" As always, I won. Hah. Nobody can beat me in this game. I'm the queen of this game. "I win."

"Ugh. Not Jellal again." she grumbled, looking like her energy was drained out from her. "I'm sorry about awhile ago, okay? I was just feeling overwhelmed and overjoyed that I beat you up once in the game earlier, and so I made that dare."

I scowled at her, "You made me enter the comfort room of boys, I almost got suspended, and the boys are now thinking I'm a lesbian."

She stifled a laugh then glanced at me, "Just.. accept my apology."

I grinned wickedly at her. "I accept your apology..." I started. "but then you still have to do as I told you." her face looked like someone died in front of her. "You have to..." she gave me a pleading look.

"Have mercy on me!!"

"... say I love Skittles to our coach in swimming class, Aquarius."

"Tell me something I don't know! Are you trying to get me in heaven?! I'm happy that you want me in heaven, but I still wanna live my life to the fullest. I have so many dreams to achieve. I don't wanna die because of cruelty. What you're making me do is just ridiculous. You're giving me a death wish." she exasperatedly explained. In reply, I just shrugged and grinned like a cheshire cat at her. She shot daggers at me. "If I die, you're gonna be the first one I'll visit as a ghost. Remember that." and she turned walk towards the pool area, me trailing off behind her just to be sure that she'll do my dare.

I hid myself behind a wall and watched Erza as she saw Aquarius. She then tapped Aquarius's shoulder. She glanced behind her with a scary aura. Oh my mama. Her looks are making me pee. If looks could kill, she'd be dead by now!! "What do you need?" she grumbled, turning off the hose. "Make it quick. I still have a lot of business to do." I wish I could rescue Erza. Sadly, I can't. It's a dare I gave her, and so she must do it herself.

Erza fidgeted, looking up at her. "I.. uhh.." she was sweating like crazy.

"Huh....?"

"I really love Skittles!!" and she ran for her life, while I just followed her (more like ran after my life, but whatever). Aquarius was about to spray her with the hose and land a fist on her. Luckily, she escaped before it happened. We stopped by the comfort room, locking it so that she wouldn't see us.

"Oh my Mavis. That was close. I'd thought I'd die earlier." Erza said, panting and catching her breath as she leaned on the door. She then gave me a death glare, making me step back. "Never tell me to do that again. That's the last thing I'll ever do in my life. I'm thankful I still had the second chance to live."

"Yeah, I thought I'd die too."

She scowled, "She didn't even notice you."

"Hehehe. Peace! I promise I won't give you that kind of dare ever again. I just wanted justice for myself from what happened to me a few hours back." I snickered, showing her a peace sign.

"Yeah, right." she rolled her eyes at me. "I'd make sure I win the next time."

"Hah. You're stating the impossible." I laughed, clutching my stomach. "I'm the queen of Rock-paper-scissors. And yet you think you can beat me?"

She gave me a smile. "I beat you already."

I huffed, "It was just once. I'm gonna make sure that'll never happen again. Not in a million years."

"I'm sure I can still beat you. I beat you once, so there's still a possibility it can happen. I just believe in myself." she spoke confidently. She stood feet apart and arms akimbo, looking me up and down.

"Erza, is that, perhaps, a challenge?" I cocked an eyebrow at her, giving out a small smirk.

"Don't state the obvious." she said.

"Oh."

She then held out a hand at me, saying, "Do you accept my challenge?" I beamed brightly at her, nodded, and shook her hands.

"Let the games begin." We then played Rock-paper scissors. "Rock-paper-scissors!"

We both showed rocks. Awh, no fair. I wanna win already. I know I can't lose. Nah, I'll just have to be patient and calm.

"Rock-paper-scissors!" Both scissors. "Rock-paper-scissors!" Both paper. Because I was getting impatient, I chose to show scissors again. Hah. This time, I'm gonna win.

What?! No! I can't lose this game! I just failed. Again. For the second time. This is so not happening.

"Ooooh.." Erza flashed me a snide smirk. "What did you say about you're not gonna lose again?" Now I feel so rueful about belittling Erza. I never expected this turn of events. I feel so ashamed of myself. I looked at the floor, saying nothing. "You're not gonna say anything about my sweet victory?"

I frowned at her deeply, "Erza, just stop mocking me. It's getting annoying. I already knew I lose to you, you don't have to rub it in my face. I'm feeling ashamed because of what happened, so I can't say anything. Just tell me what to do. Any dare, because I know you want to get back at me." I gulped as I told her the last two sentence. I know there's something up in her sleeves.

"Oh-kay. Hmm.." she put her index finger and her thumb on her chin, grasping the locked door knob with her free hand so we could get out of this place.

She glanced around her, while my heart pounded in nervousness. I'm doomed. I know that her dare won't be as easy as slapping a random person, just like what I made her do earlier.

"Your dare is..."

**

CLIFFHANGER!