Chapter 9-Step 4: Have Your First Date

Delayed updaaaaate! Sorry!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

I didn’t know what to feel about the school trip. To me, the events were somewhat blurry. My first school trip must be important to me, yeah. But I couldn’t see nor feel the significance of that school trip. Well, it’s a little important because now, I know that Gray isn’t mad at me. The weird thing is that I feel like everything that had happened were just a dream, and I just woke up.

Speaking of waking up, a text from Erza made my eyes open in an instant. I didn’t want noise, and so I ignored it and went back to sleep. But my dear friends, Erza was persistent. She texted me again. I knew she wasn’t going to stop until I reply to her texts. Cursing, I checked the time on my phone. I scowled when I saw that it was only 3 in the morning. Who on earth would text anyone at this time? Apparently, it’s Erza. I looked out the window to see that it was still dark out there before turning my attention back to my cellphone to see Erza’s urgent text.

°°

From: Erza the Brat

2:52 AM

Hey, I’ve got something to tell you.

2:54 AM

You awake?

2:56 AM

WAKE UP!

3:00 AM

I’m waiting. . .

°°

Annoyed, I replied “Thanks for waking me up.” sarcastically.

°°

From: Erza the Brat

3:10 AM

You’re very welcome! :) You ready to hear the news?

°°

“Whatever that is, I’m starting to not care. Spill it before I throw my phone away!” I texted back. She had the wrong timing of waking me up so she’ll suffer because of my sour mood. I can imagine her frowning because of my behavior.

°°

From: Erza the Brat

3:11 AM

Okay then. Ask him to date you today. Yes, you read it right. Date him today, and DO NOT STOP DATING UNTIL 9 PM.

°°

My jaw dropped. What the fudge? Gray was supposed to be the one to ask me out. He’s the boy, and I’m the girl. And if I ask him out, I’ll turn out to be the boy. But this is a part of the dare, and I promised to do everything she tells me. I just hope that she will never tell me to do something... you know, something dirty.

I sighed, typing my reply. “All right.”

°°

From: Erza the Brat

3:13 AM

Really? Okay! I’ll help with your preparations ;)

°°

I just rolled my eyes.

**

The next morning, I woke up with me scowling at the really bright sunlight. Totally infuriated for no reason (maybe because of the fact that I’m not a morning person), I climbed downstairs and shouted, “Where’s breakfast?” I was hungry now, and I didn’t want to pass out for skipping a meal.