Chapter 11- Lucy Heartfilia

The sky, as blue as the ocean, was filled with fluffy white clouds and white birds. The sun was as bright as ever, indicating that summer has come.

I was still daydreaming about the kiss that happened that night.

“... Jellal is so cool and amazing.” Was what I heard from Erza the entire time I had been with her. The fact that she liked Jellal was so obvious but if I’d tell her that, I might as well get ready for a bump in my head. They were in a relationship, and she was still fawning over him. Weird girl. “And, Gray... he’s kissed you, huh? Good thing. I’m so proud of you.” She told me, abruptly changing the subject. My cheeks heated up from her sudden comment and I stood up from the chair I was sitting on.

“Come on, that was just a kiss.” She stood up and we walked around the park we were in. “I mean, you could do that to Jellal too!”

She blushed as she slapped my shoulders. “Oh, I'm not going to do that! Even though I want to... but he’s so popular and cool and if I did that, his fangirls will hate me a lot and maybe even try to get me out the president position.”

“You’re in a relationship with him and you say that? You can beat ‘em up.” I shrugged as I earned a glare. “What? I was just stating the obvious.”

“I can beat them up, but I will not do that. As a president, it’s my duty to bring peace and harmony in this school—”

“We’re not in school and you can shut up now. Look over there, your prince charming is coming.” She peered at where my index finger was pointed to, and her mouth almost dropped at the sight of Jellal walking around coolly with a charming aura. The girls swarmed around him like bees, whispering to each other on how handsome he was. “Erza, you have to snap out of it. Today is not a school day, and I’m sure those girls won't harm you. They don’t even know you. You’re his girlfriend!” I pushed her, making her land on Jellal’s muscular body. I chuckled at the sight of her melting in front of Jellal. The girls gave her death glares as Jellal glanced at her with a weird look.

“Uh, Erza? Are you okay?” Erza finally snapped out of it as she stood up straight and looked down in embarrassment.

“Oh, uh, sorry. I didn’t mean to... uh... you know... do it.” And Erza Scarlet finally gives in to Jellal’s presence.

“Oh, it’s—” Erza looked up, and Jellal stopped talking just to gawk at Erza’s flushed cheeks. “o... kay.” He finished as the girls went quiet around him. I didn’t want to interrupt the little “moment” they were having so I slowly moved away, trying to be unnoticeable.

I finally got out of that awkward situation and upon realizing it I sighed in relief.

I accidentally spotted out a certain blond girl. My eyes narrowed as I tried to decipher her name, or if I have ever met her somewhere. Oh, wait. The girl from the camp! What was her name again? L... Lucy! Yeah, it’s Lucy.

One text message received. My phone said.

°°

From: Erza the Brat

hey! meet up with Lucy Heartfilia.

°°

To: Erza the Brat

no need to tell me that. I was going to, anyway. she’s right in front of me. but, why?

°°

From: Erza the Brat

she’s Gray’s ex crush. maybe you can get some infos from her so Gray will like you. ;)