Chapter 1 Tristan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Tristan Alistair Vanderbilt

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of TMMM! I'm sorry it was kind of short I'll try to focus on making this one longer.

------------------

"Tris! Look at these!" I carelessly looked over my shoulder to my super model girlfriend, Ainsley Hawthorne. She pouted at me, but I could see the greed and hunger in her eyes. "Baby, buy me these diamonds? Please?" She was now leaning down nonchalantly and still pouting. I knew her moves. All of them. It was nothing new. I had bought her everything because of these moves. A yacht, a house, fresh-off-the-runway clothes, tons of jewelry, and even two dogs! The bottom line was that if she sold anything it would be one child's education in Africa, yet all she wanted was more. I looked down at her again. I knew she wanted my money even though she had plenty. I wanted to break up with her, but my father, a powerful business mogul, forced me to be with Ainsley to "keep up your image because one day you will take over Vanderbilt and Co." Whenever my father uttered these words his chest would puff out in pride because "with this company I have made myself the most powerful man in the country!" At least that's what he thinks. Yes, my father was a self-made billionaire. Another one of those stories you hear on TV. He was a Turkish immigrant who worked his ass off to get to where he was today. He changed his name and everything. "To be powerful I must sound powerful." Was one of his favorite phrases. My father was arrogant about everything he did, but then, so was everyone in my family. My mother, tea party thrower extraordinaire, had every piece of China above a thousand dollars in the world. When she was younger she was a classic southern belle from Tennessee until she met a devilishly handsome billionaire. They eloped, got hitched and got me, but then comes the great part. My baby sister, Scarlett Vanderbilt. I love my sis and I do everything in my power to protect her from anything bad that happens to her. I've background checked all of her friends and boyfriends (trust me, she's had many) so I know they're not ax murderers or rapists. She comes to me for everything. At least I think so.

I'm shaken out of these thought by a hand rubbing my arm seductively. A little smile touches my lips as I look down at Ainsley and say this,

"No." I turn around and walk out of the shop and almost start laughing when I hear.

"But Tris! Please! I could've worn these diamonds to the charity gala on Friday and shown them off to that stupid bitchy friend of yours, Chrissy Douglas, like, what kind of name is that? Darling please? THEY'RE WORTH MILLIONS! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW MR. TRISTAN ALISTAIR VANDERBILT!" It was sweet that she thought that I would listen to her. Everyone stared at her while she had a hissy fit in the store and the guards had to carry her out. I shook my head and got into my car. Might as well leave without her. I smiled again.

***************************

I drove my silver Mercedes to the black wrought iron gates of my estate. This wasn't even my family's house, it was all mine and yet it was bigger than a small town in Anywhere, America. I actually despised the wealth around me, but I didn't tell anyone. I wanted to donate it. Everyone would have thought I was mad. I walked into my "office" (I was eighteen. I didn't get why I needed one, but my father insisted) and found Mr. CEO Vanderbilt sitting at my mahogany desk on the phone.

"- yes Margie, yes, I'll talk to him right now. It is not like him to do something so insolent. He will be taught a lesson. I am sorry about Ainsley. I will buy her those diamonds myself-" I sighed as I hung my jacket up and shook my head. This was getting way out of hand. Ainsley was the one who had to be taught a lesson. The girl was a rich gold-digger! What the hell? She was greedy and angry and spoilt, you can't get anything worse than that. My father saw me as he hung up with Ainsley's mom. He beckoned me in with his finger and I sat down on one of the plush couches in the room.