Chapter 7 Tristan

^^^^^^^^^^^^Scarlett Vanderbilt
Hey guys!
In this chapter a lot's going to happen so be ready! VOTE AND COMMENT!
--------------------------
I was driving with Olivia next to me. Focusing on the rode was extremely difficult with her body in such close proximity to mine. Even though the ride from school to Scar's place was really short it felt like forever. I took deep breaths and thought about cows jumping over the moon to distract myself. Sean had also come along because he and my sister had been acquaintances for a short while and he wanted to see her. We finally got to the high rise and when I got out I adjusted myself so it wouldn't be too obvious. Sean gave me a knowing smirk. 'What?' I mouthed. I went up to the concierge and told him that I was going to see my sister. He nodded and Olivia and Sean followed me into the elevator. We went up to the highest floor and stopped in front of my sister's penthouse. We heard laughter and moans coming from the door. What the hell? I looked at Olivia and she shrugged her shoulders. I twisted the doorknob and it was unlocked so I walked in.
"Scar? Where are you?" And suddenly I heard a sound of ruffling from another room and a guy yelled,
"Shit!" Scarlett walked out in a bath robe with what I assumed to be the bear minimum of clothing underneath.
"Hey Tris," she said as a boy, no, a man came strutting out of the room behind her. He was shirtless and his jeans were down on his hips showing the v shape that led downwards. I seethed in fury.
"Who is this, Scarlett?" I knew that she knew I meant business because I never called her Scarlett unless I was mad. I was furious. I looked back at Olivia and she stared at the guy like he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and that made me even more furious. Sean just stared at him as his face got redder by the second. I sighed.
"So?"
"Um... Tris, this is Adonis Alexopoulos, the CEO of the Greek holding company Double A. Adonis this is my brother, Tristan." He extended his hand to shake mine.
"It is very nice to meet you Mr. Vanderbilt. Your beautiful sister has told me much about you." He said in a slight Greek accent. He looked to Olivia and said,
"Ομορφιά Omorfiá," she looked confused so he explained. "Beauty in Greek. May I ask your name?" He asked as he kissed her hand.
"Uh...ah... Oh! Olivia." She said as she blushed. I wanted to punch his beautiful face in.
"Ah! A Greek name. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful." He turned to Sean and froze. His eyes glazed over with a certain hunger that I didn't understand. Sean looked him straight in the eye and extended his hand.
"Weston, Sean Weston." He said. Whoa, where was the sudden burst of maturity and confidence coming from? They held hands for an irregularly long and awkward amount of time. I decided to break the silence.
"Adonis," I beckoned him over to me with a finger. "How old are you exactly?"
"20, sir."
"Do you know that Scarlett is 17?"
"No, sir. By her beauty I thought she was also around 20. She really is exquisite." With this my innocent little sister blushed and Sean looked like he got shot in the head. Why did there always have to complications?
"Well, mister Alexminneapolis... I don't care! You stay away from my sister or I will break you apart." He shrugged his shoulder.
"No problem." I was enraged.
"NO PROBLEM? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO PROBLEM? YOU GO AND STAND BY MY SISTER RIGHT NOW!" He looked at my sister.
"Is he bipolar?" I heard them all snickering. He looked back at me with a smug smile. "Look Mr. Vanderbilt, you are a smart, respectable man. I just thought that you would make up your mind quicker for suck a successful business man..." I gritted my teeth.
"My sister is not business, she is family. I have made up my mind. If you lay another finger on my innocent sister I will pull that finger from your hand and watch you cry in pain." Yeah, I was that serious.
"It is not my place to decide what you do or do not do for your sister so I will respect your decision. May I just say goodbye?" I nodded. I'd give the poor guy just this. Not that he was poor.
"Αντίο, αγάπη μου antío, agapi mou. Goodbye, my darling," he said. He kissed her on the cheek and walked towards Sean. Sean beamed like he had won the lottery which made Adonis give him a smile which made Sean swoon. I was confused watching the drama myself, but Olivia understood. She always did. She looked upon them lovingly while they exchanged awkward gestures and smiles. Damn, she was so beautiful like this. I just wanted to... Scarlett touched my arm before my thoughts could become any worse.
"You looked like you were staring at a Big Mac and you haven't eaten for weeks. You really like her don't you?" She whispered as the three others talked amongst each other. I nodded and sighed.
"I do, so much. I just don't know how to tell her or have her accept me as more than a friend. At first she looked at that Adonis guy like she wanted him... I can't even relive that. Anyway, how did you two meet?" It was her turn to sigh.
"I met him at a gala last night which dad obviously didn't tell you about. He asked me to dance, but then he started drinking and talking about this guy he said he loved. I figured he was bisexual. Anyway, he was too drunk to drive so I let him stay with me."
"So then why are you wearing a robe with nothing under?" She slapped my arm.
"I'm wearing shorts and a shirt under this, you ass." I laughed.
"And his half naked state?" I said pointing my head towards Adonis who was quietly staring at Sean. Scar laughed.
"I spilled coffee on him this morning so I was washing his shirt."
"The moaning?" She blushed a little.
"I might have made out with him a little? I mean he's hot as hell so..." I gave her a bland look.
"Oh alright, I mean, it looks like he is pretty into Sean." She nodded.
"I'm glad, he needed someone and I think Sean is the right person." Olivia looked over at me and waved so I waved back.
"Introduce me." Scarlett said. I nodded and called her over.
"Scar, this is Olivia, Olivia, Scar."
"Hey," they said together.
"I've heard so much about you," Scar said.
"Really?" Olivia blushed. How I wanted to kiss her.
"He really likes you, you know." Wait, what. I looked at Olivia who was now as read as my Ferrari. Dammit, Scarlett.
"Do you?..." Olivia looked up at me with her emerald eyes and collapsed. Literally.
"That enough of an answer, Liv?" She laughed and Olivia nodded with smiling eyes.
"I guess it is."