Chapter 9 Tristan

^^^^^^^^^^^Joseph Hunter Vanderbilt (Kenneth Branagh)
Hey guys!
I'm glad you have enjoyed the story so far, but in this chapter it's gonna get a bit more interesting. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!
-------------------------
We walked into the car dealership and I knew every salesman would recognize me.
"Mr. Vanderbilt!" A stout man with a very obvious toupee said as he walked up to us excitedly. I knew him as Andrew Carahoff.
"Mr. Carahoff how are you? I wanted to buy a good quality yet cheap and understated car for this young lady. Could you show us around?" He nodded fervently.
"Of course, of course." On the way, we walked past a couple who looked at Carahoff and called after him. He showed them his hand and rushed on again. First class treatment. We came to a silver car. Olivia's eyes lit up as she looked at it and I smiled.
"We'll take it." I said to an astonished Carahoff who was just about to tell us about the car.
"But, sir-" he said.
"I said we'll take it, Carahoff. Did you not understand something?"
"Yes, I mean no... Uh...um sure I'll uh. Would that be an upfront payment from you?" I nodded and smiled at the rather flustered man.
"Right this way, mr. Vanderbilt." I gave him the payment and we took home the car the very same day. Amazing.
"So, Olivia, how is the car? We drove back in the new car because I told my chauffeur to go home.
"I love it, Tristan. If we weren't in the car I would hug you and kiss you and-" I groaned.
"Don't or I'll end up pulling this car over and mauling you anyway." She blushed and I had to suppress the pain between my legs.
We got to her apartment building and her mom was outside talking to some of the other residents. She took one look at the car and ran over.
"Olivia! This car! It's amazing! Now you won't have to take the bus to school. I could just drop you off and then go to work. Tristan, thank you so, so much." She said as I climbed from the car. She almost killed me with a bigger bear hug than Scar's.
"I'm so glad that Olivia found you. I am happy to say that you're the best thing that had ever happened to our family. Therefore, we welcome you." My smile broadened and I looked at Olivia who's face was flush with happiness. Shortly afterwards, Olivia's mom went inside and left the two of us with the car. Olivia was laughing herself giddy.
"Darling, stop you're going to run out of air." She stopped.
"Darling?" I nodded and pulled her close to me. I dug my face into her neck.
"Darling." I kissed a trail of kisses up her neck. I finally arrived at her full lips and kissed the corners before kissing them directly. Her delicate arms snaked up my back and tangled themselves in my hair. I pulled away.
"I love seeing you so happy. I love seeing your smile every day, Olivia. You're so beautiful and innocent like a flower. I want to kiss you and hold you and comfort you whenever you don't fell well. I want you. All of you." She laughed and kissed me again. I could definitely get used to kissing her like this. Olivia. My Olivia.
---------------------------
I was in such a good mood when I walked into my house that day. A crazy good mood. I was taking off my coat when one of my butlers, Barney, came up to me.
"Sir, did you have a good day?" He asked, bowing politely.
"Yes, Barney, I did."
"Good, sir." He turned to walk away, but came back. "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Your father and miss Hawthorne are waiting for you in the study." All that happiness? Yeah, I watched it go down the drain.
"What the hell are they doing here?" I ground out.
"They said they had some sort of proposal, sir."
"Dammit. Alright, I'll go see them." He nodded and walked away.
I stopped in front of my office before I walked in. I heard the hushed voices from inside and decided to listen for a bit.
"Do you think he'll agree?" Ainsley said.
"Of course, Ainsley darling. If we hit him where it hurts, which we are, he's sure to give."
"I'm glad we're doing this, Joseph."
"I need the relation with your father and you need the relation with my son. I'm happy to get him straight." I walked in at this point. I had definitely heard enough. They stood with their backs turned to me and I cleared my throat. My dad looked at me.
"Tristan, my son," he came to hug me. I held my hand out.
"Don't touch me, Joseph." His face fell, but Ainsley's always beautiful face held a smug smirk.
"Tristan," she said, stroking my arms as usual. "We came here to...uh....propose something." I raised my brows.
"Oh?" My "father" cleared his throat.
"Yes, Tristan, we have heard that you have been involved in a relationship with a certain miss Olivia Amherst...." He trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at him and if he was suggesting what I think he was suggesting, he wouldn't be happy.
"So?" He opened is mouth to talk, but Ainsley butted in.
"You care about her, right?" I laughed.
"Yeah, I care about her. More than I could say with you." It's was her turn to narrow her gleaming eyes at me.
"You will stop seeing that bitch or I will have my daddy's men hurt her and everything she loves." The anger boiled up inside me. So this was their proposition? I saw Joseph in a corner watching the exchange between us.
"Was this your fucking proposal, Joseph? This isn't a proposal you're threatening my girlfriend's life. Don't you have the tiniest bit of common sense or was that clouded up by the billions you never deserved, too?"
"ENOUGH!" He yelled. He strode up to me and got right up in my face. His breath reeked of alcohol. "This is for your own good, Tristan. I'm standing here trying to make your life better while you just sit around being the stupid ass that you are. Agree or her mother will be dead by noon tomorrow." His nasty finger was pointed to my face, yellowed by his awful smoking habit. I didn't want anyone around Olivia to die. I wanted to see that beautiful smile on her face every minute of every day. If I was the only one who left her she would get over me, find another guy and live life safely. She wouldn't be involved with any of this.
"Alright." I said. "What do you want me to do?" The two people I hated the most in this world smiled viciously at me.
"Oh, you'll love this." Ainsley said as she closed her lips on mine and Joseph's demonic laugh echoed through the walls.
-------------------------
Really sorry with the short chapter guys, but I hope that whatever it lacked in length was made up for in interestingness. I hope you guys liked it anyway!