Epilogue

Thank you guys so much for reading this till the end! I have finally gotten 125 reads on my other book Smara so I'm back with a epilogue like I promised. I love you guys!
XOXO
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liv's POV
~five years later~
"TRISTAN! THE BABY IS COMING GET ME TO A HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!"
"What?" My husband's confused and sleep deprived head peeked from the kitchen.
"THE BABY. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" The fog around his brain finally began to break and his eyes widened.
"Shit!" He frantically gathered everything he could possibly need for the hospital... Except me.
"YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMETHING PRETTY ESSENTIAL TO THIS WHOLE PROCESS, TRISTAN." He came back through the door and smacked his forehead.
"Right. Can't forget the future mommy."
I scoffed. "Shut up and get to me to the hospital."
"I'm right on it, babe." He hauled my heavily pregnant body up with difficulty and practically carried me down the elevator and out the door. Our car waited for us near the door and at this point my breathing was heavy and short.
"Wait, wait, wait." I stopped him. "We can't forget our godfathers." He gave me a smile.
"Of course we can't. I'll give them a call when we get to the hospital, princess." He said, kissing the crown of my head. I nodded and wiped some sweat beginning to appear on my brow. It felt like hours until we finally reached the hospital. He rushed me in and suddenly, without my knowing how, my butt was in a wheelchair.
"Excuse me, my wife has gone into labor and I would really appreciate it if you could help her-" I screamed in pain. Startled, he looked at me and then back at the the equally startled Doctor. "Right. Now." The doctor nodded.
"Of course, please." He ushered Tristan through the doors out of the waiting room as he pushed my chair.
"Breathe, princess, breathe." Tristan whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair. I breathed, or at least I tried to. I was rolled into a small room and hauled onto the bed.
"Alright, Mrs. Vanderbilt, I'm going to need you to relax-"
"Relax? RELAX? THERE'S A FREAKING WATERMELON COMING OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW." I clutched Tristan's hand, causing him to wince.
"Breathe. Breathe." He murmured, but I'm pretty sure he was talking to himself more than me. I screamed again from the pain. "Sweetheart, I'm going to leave for a second to get you some ice chips, alright?" Tristan said. I nodded my sweat drenched head. While he was gone I breathed in and out and in and out like we were taught. I needed this baby to come out quick. Suddenly, two people came into the room that made me overjoyed.
"Sean. Adonis. You came." I managed to wheeze out in between breaths.
"'Course we came, babe. How could I miss the birth of my own godchild?"
"Right, so how's married life treating you?" Sean looked at Adonis and held his hand.
"It great, μου ομορφιά, my beauty," said Adonis, "now do not worry about us. Come on, breathe in and out like you practiced." They each took one of my hands and held them as I breathed. Tristan came bursting back into the room with my ice chips and relief flooded his face when he saw the guys.
"Thank god you guys showed up. I would've died trying to handle this monster." He said looking at me wearily.
"Hey! This is your baby too. Why don't you try giving birth to it?"
"No thanks," he said as he handed me the ice chips which I devoured.
"Whoa, there, calm down," Sean slowly pulled away the cup from my mouth as I screamed again. It was hours before the baby actually decided to pop out of me.
"It's time," the doctor said. Tristan was immediately by my side telling me to breathe. The next couple of minutes were a blurred mix of pushing and screaming and Tristan fainted once but Sean and Adonis always had my back. The baby finally came out and I could breathe easily again.
"Mr. and Mrs. Vanderbilt?" The doctor asked.
"Yes?" Tristan replied.
"Meet your new, healthy baby girl."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tristan's POV
It was surreal. I couldn't believe my eyes. Olivia's breathing slowed as she held our baby girl. She was the most beautiful thing I had seen. She had blue-green eyes that were half closed with sleep. Light brown hairs stood up on her small head. Tears welled in my eyes. I thought about I would have to fight off lecherous young men when they chased after her. Suddenly, her glowing eyes opened and she looked directly at me.
"Hey, baby girl." I cooed. I could barely contain my tears, only a fraction of the emotional turmoil I was going through at the moment. My heart was bursting with pride and joy and love both for my new baby and her beautiful mother.
"Any names?" the doctor who delivered the baby asked.
"We're still thinking about it," said Olivia. I looked down again to the beautiful bundle my wife held. The baby kept looking at me until she smiled.
"She's smiling," I said to Olivia.
"Yeah, she is," we stood there just staring at the beautiful face of our little girl.
-------------------------------------------
We didn't think of a name immediately. No name seemed good enough to be a label for our angel, but with enough time we finally decided. It happened a bit like this: Adonis and Sean came over to check on the baby and have dinner with me and Olivia. Adonis crouched down to play with the baby. He laughed and she would follow and the other way around until the house was so filled with laughter no one else could even hold a conversation. We didn't mind though, because our faces were too busy smiling at the scene in front of us to talk.
"Τόσο γεμάτη ζοη, toso gemati zoi, so full of life." Adonis said, smiling uncontrollably.
"Wait," Olivia said. The room fell silent. Baby laughing, Adonis laughing, and all. "Repeat that last word again Adonis."
"Ζοι,"
"That's it, Tris, her name."
"Zoe." I smiled. Perfect. I took the baby in my arms. "Hey, Zoe. You like your new name? You like it , Zo?" In response I got my daughter's precious laughter. Everyone gathered around Zoe, cooing at her and tickling her. I stood in the center holding the girl. I sure loved my life in that moment and I felt like I would feel this way forever.
THE END
-------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for reading this. I know I haven't updated in a while because I've been really, really busy with school. I love you all. Thanks guys!!!!!!!
XOXO