Chapter 11 Tristan

Hey guys!
Thanks for reading this and I hope it's getting more interesting. What do you think will happen with Tristan and Olivia because of Joseph and Ainsley? Please tell me what you think. Don't forget to vote and comment!
-----------------------------
It was like I was stabbed and the dagger was being twisted around in my gut. As she walked up to me her big, green eyes widened and filled with pain. It killed me that I had to hurt her this much. I just wanted to pull her to me and kiss her and tell her that everything would be alright and that I would keep her safe, but I knew that if I said that I wouldn't be able to follow through. Joseph and Ainsley were a dangerous pair, well, now they were a couple. Yes, Joseph was cheating on my mother with my damn ex. It was fucking revolting. At least my mother didn't know. Even though she wasn't the greatest mother I still cared for her and this just caused me to hate my father more and more.
Olivia grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me. I was forced to not kiss her back when all I wanted to do was devour her. I felt her hot tears against my face when she pulled away. Her eyes were a mixture of sadness, pain, anger, and confusion and I wanted to make her feel safe, like she didn't have to think. I wanted to make her feel loved and cared for. I wanted her to feel like she was perfect because she was. I just stood there like the fucking oaf that I was as she ran into the bathroom. A hand slipped up my shoulder and I turned around to see the idiotic face of Blaire. I wanted to scream at her and run away. I wanted to run somewhere far, far away. I wanted to run somewhere far away with my beautiful Olivia by my side.
----------------------------
The day passed rather painfully. It went like this: Olivia and I would be in the same room. She would look at me and I would pretend to not notice her, but I did. Whenever I looked her way she would turn and pretend to do something else. I wanted to scream my damn lungs out. I didn't even deserve to live. Sean looked at me like he wanted to rip my head off and feed it to a bunch of pigs. Well, I guess Olivia told him. I wanted to tell her I was sorry, so sorry. That night, grief and guilt ate at me like never before. I twisted and turned, but the only thing I could think about the pain in her eyes and the tears running down her face. I shut my eyes and screamed into the pillow, but it didn't make me feel any better.
----------------------------
Ainsley was downstairs when I woke up the next morning.
"Hello, gorgeous," she said, trailing her hand up my back. I was pretty sure my father screwed her last night in one of the servants quarters. I shuddered.
"Don't touch me, Ainsley," she smiled.
"You'll let me touch you if you want that scrawny girl of yours to live," she whispered into my ear before she kissed it.
"I hate you," I whispered back.
"How sexy of you," she turned me around and kissed me. I tried to push her away but she wouldn't budge. Someone cleared their throats behind us. We looked up and I saw my father standing there smiling like a psychopath, the bulge obvious in his pants.
"Ainsley, darling," he said as she took her and kissed her wherever skin was visible, which was pretty much everywhere.
"Joseph, you realize I am in this room, right?" He looked up in irritation.
"Then get out, asshole," I swear my face turned red in anger. As I turned to leave I said something that I would have regretted a few months ago, but now it felt right.
"Fuck you both," I spat and strode away.
--------------------------
As I took a shower, I came to a decision. I had to tell Olivia what was going on and I would not let her get hurt while my father drank away people's money and Ainsley drank away my blood. I literally sped to school not stopping at stop signs or red lights. Who cared about speeding tickets? I could pay the tickets of the whole city if I wanted to and buy the whole police station ten times over. Dammit, I was thinking like my father. I got to school and ran out of my car and to Olivia's locker. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw her standing there, gathering her books.
"OLIVIA," I yelled out. She startled and as soon as she saw me, walked away like her ass was on fire. I ran after her yelling her name, making a damn fool out of myself, but I didn't care. I would do anything for Olivia. Anything in the whole damn world because I loved her. As I ran down the hallway chasing after her I finally figured out that I loved her. I loved her enough to give my life, hand over anything to anyone if it meant keeping her safe. She was it, I couldn't love another girl like her because she was my Olivia, only mine.
"Olivia, please," I said as I caught up to her and touched her shoulder. She turned around and I saw those tears again. My heart clenched at the sight.
"What do you want?" She asked, sobbing.
"I just want you to listen to me, please darling?" Her eyes filled with anger and hate.
"Don't call me darling." I stared at her in despair. I had to repeat to myself that everything would be okay after I told her.
"okay fine, princess," she raised her brows.
"Just call me Olivia, you ass." I winced. Did she really just call me an ass?
"Alright fine, Olivia, just listen to me please," she sighed in resignation and looked at me expectantly. I glanced around at the crowd that gathered around us. "In private please?" I whispered to her. She nodded slowly and walked back to her locker. I had been holding this in for days now and I had to get it out. "I'm so sorry darling. For the past few days I-"
"I said call me Olivia. And what's your point, Vanderbilt?" She sighed, exasperated. I had to get serious. She was hurt and I had to explain this to her. I couldn't use all this fluffy darling shit right now.
"A few days ago, actually the day I bought your car, the best day of my life because-"
"Tristan!" She yelled.
"Okay! Jeez, so that day my father and Ainsley payed me a little visit." Her eyes widened in shock. "They said that they had a little 'proposal' for me that would benefit all of us. Obviously, they forgot about me. Anyway, the 'proposal' or threat rather was that I would stop dating you and date Ainsley and my father would have his deal with her father. They threatened to kill you and your mother if I did not comply." She gasped in shock and the tears spilled again. It still caused me pain, but I was glad that this time I wasn't the one who made her cry. "I wanted to keep you safe, Olivia. I didn't want anyone else that you loved to go away so I had to pretend that I hated you. I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but you have to promise me that you will keep this a secret and pretend to hate me. I will have to keep going with their plans until I figure out something to do. Please do this for me and know that I'm not doing this because I hate you. It's actually the opposite, I'm doing this because I love you, Olivia." It took her a minute to digest my words, but when she did the biggest smile I have ever seen broke out on her face.
"You love me, Tristan?" I nodded and laughed.
"I am hopelessly in love with you, Olivia Amherst." She laughed.
"Well, in that case, I've fallen hard for you, Tristan Vanderbilt." I smiled so hard for so long that my face was in serious pain.
"While I hate to leave you alone in a moment like this," I whispered, tracing her bottom lip with my thumb, " I have to go and pretend to hate your beautiful guts." She chuckled.
"You should go and pretend to hate me right now or I will kiss you and yell out to everyone just how much I love the shit out of you."
"Do I have to?" I said, groaning. She nodded and laughed. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and brushed a feather of a kiss to her lips. "I love you so much, Olivia. I love you. I can't even stop saying it."
"I love you, too, Tristan Alistair Vanderbilt, I love you, too."