Chapter 2 Olivia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sean Weston
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of this book. If you guys could vote and comment I would really appreciate it!
---------------------------------------
All I could see were tears. They were tears of laughter. I was bent over and was gasping for air in a huge mansion. The mansion was my best friend, Sean's. We had been best friends since middle school when I had a huge crush on him. But then I found out that he liked Will Greyson and that was the end of that. He was funny, kind, and supportive. He was super ultra rich and had seven houses, three yachts, and a private jet named for his mother, Marna. Despite all of his wealth, he still hung out with the scholarship girl. Once everyone at Belleford found out that I was there on scholarship they started shunning me. Sean just distracted me and helped me get over it. I loved him like my own brother. We were inseparable.
"Stop, oh my gosh, Sean! I'm gonna pee!" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. Sean was the funniest person I knew. He didn't even have to do something he meant to be funny and I would just burst out laughing. This was one of those times. I had started to calm down a little when he said,
"Don't pee on those couches! They costed a fortune!" And I burst out laughing again. This time he let me calm down and I wiped the tears from my eyes.
"Jeez, kid, you wanna kill me or something?" I asked.
"You know that I would be nothing without you, Liv." He said to me, putting his arm around my shoulder.
"I do know that I am your very life source." I smirked.
"So," he said, calling over his butler to take a couple of plates and glasses from the beach front pool. "You excited about school tomorrow?" He knew that answer, but asked anyway. The excitement bubbled up inside of me.
"Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes! This is going to be the best year for Liv's matches ever! Senior year, Sean. We're almost done and then... College! I just wish that we would go to school on the first day and hear everyone talk about how Blaire died in a hole." I snorted. We both shared a fiery hatred for Blaire Sheridan. Trust me, it was reciprocated. She hated me ever since she knew I was living in an apartment in Miami and didn't have ten mansions like the rest of them. My mother was an up and coming artist while my dad had left us when I was six and married another woman he met at a bar. This was part of the reason I got into Belleford with a scholarship. He smirked at me as he got up and stretched.
"I have basketball practice right now, wanna come?" He asked, shooting hoops in the air.
"Nah, I'll pass. I have to help Mom around the house. See you in school." I said as I got up to leave.
"Yep. Later, babe." I smiled as I walked through the maze of a house and smiled at every servant that I could. They had all come to know me now. I got into Sean's limo and his driver greeted me.
"How are you today, Ms. Olivia?" He asked, turning back. Brett, his driver, was a nice man. He was stern at times, but he was a real joy to talk to.
"Just fine, Brett. How are you?" I asked him.
"Oh just fine, you know, driving limos..." He smiled and I laughed. "Home, Ms. Olivia?" I nodded. "Then Let's go!" He said as we drove out. When we reached home I got out of that car and thanked Brett. I walked inside of our tiny apartment only to see my mother, holding a laundry basket and wearing a loose bun, looking frazzled.
"Oh thank god you're home!" She said, exasperated. "Sweetheart, could you go out and get some groceries? Thanks darling. Oh I hope the credit card has some balance on it..." As she mumbled to herself I left for the grocery store.
-------------------------------------
I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at the totally thrift shop outfit I wore. I sighed and sat on the bed. I was wearing someone's used skirt, cardigan, and button down shirt. I looked like an effing grandma. I shook my head and threw it all off. This was senior year, I needed to look good. I went back into my minimal closet and picked out a red dress that came right above my knees it had spaghetti straps and criss-cross backing. A dress my mother gave to me for my sixteenth birthday because she couldn't afford anything nicer. I smiled this time when I looked into the mirror. I was ready. I barely stood still as I waited for the bus. Finally, the bus came around the corner and I literally jumped on. Some of the boys stared at me as I sat down and I smiled back. I put my earphones in and listened to music all the way to school.
I stepped off of the bus and squinted in the sunlight. I inhaled the sweet scent of campus. School. I loved this place. Most people hated it here and just came because their parents told them to or didn't come at all. But me? I had wanted to come here all my life and I did. That's why I love it.
"LIV!" Someone yelled and I whipped around to see one of my most loyal customers. Mindy Johnson. "Liv! I did what you told me to and guess what!" I smiled.
"What?"
"He's begging, literally on his knees, for my forgiveness! Obviously I just walked away and left him there, pathetic and on the floor, but I have even better news!"
"Yeah? What's that?" I asked, curious.
"I have a boyfriend," she squealed. "You know Keith Winslow? He's so hot! He asked me out and obviously I said yes!" She was literally jumping for joy. She squealed again. "I have to go. Keith's waiting." She said with a huge grin and waved goodbye. I walked into school with a skip in my step. It wasn't even first period and I was already a success. I walked to my new locker and put in the combination. I took my books out and as I was walking to honors calc Blaire found me and stood in front of me with her little air headed entourage.
"Hello, scum. Nice to see you back here again." She said and when she out her hands on her hips and kissed her teeth so did every other one of her minions.
"What do you want, Blaire? I really don't need to see your ugly, bitchy face first thing in the morning. And if I want to pass this year I don't need to share breathing space with the dumbest people on the planet. So, bye!" I said as I walked past her and heard a scoff and some whispering. I walked into calc and sighed.
"Ms. Olivia Amherst?" The calc teacher Mr. Houman said.
"Yes?"
"You're late. Please sit down and don't waste any more of my time. Thank you." I meekly sat down and pulled out my notebook as he started the lecture. Great. I thought. This was going to be a wonderful year.