what do you call this?

"Do people usually visit places like this to have fun?" Zhongli looked a bit unsure over to Hu Tao but she just smiled at him and nodded.
"Ya sure! Yanfei and I are at this place a lot and it's always soooo cramped in there so it must be popular at some point" she laughed.

Shrugging his shoulders, the tall man walked on but stopped abruptly at the sight of the many colourful lights and music coming out of the club.
The door opened and two slightly drunk women came out into the street.

Zhongli peaked with a questioning look to his friend but she had already opened the door for him, gesturing him inside.

"Didn't you want to have some fun?" she teased and he followed the girl with a sigh.

As they were looking for a table Zhongli started to feel uncomfortable from the heat and loud voices in the room.

He heard someone calling his name and looked for the person when he saw Hu Tao sitting at a table in to the middle of the room next to a large stage with a metal pole at the center.

The dark haired male walked over to her and sat down at the table quickly. He looked over his shoulder and lowered his voice "so umm....what exactly should we do now?"
She looked suprised at his question and slowly asked "Wait... don't tell me you did'nt know what a strip club was all the time? Ok ..uh.. so normally there should be someone performing but I think we just missed it" pointing at the stage. " There must be someone getting ready for the next dance."
"So we just sit here and watch them?" he asked.
"Ya you got it" she cheered "Oh I think I gotta tell u the rules haha:
so sometimes they come over to your table and give u a lap dance.
Even when they're very close to you, don't touch them. That's the only rule. Just sit there, watch and enjoy it, u can also flirt with them if- wait no actually DON'T do that please." she finished with a
nervous smile.

He looked like he wanted to say something but he was cut off by a saxophone playing and the crowd
cheering.

A handsome man was walking over to the pole only wearing black glossy stockings with matching shorts and a see- through white shirt.
Without a word he gripped the pole and began his performance.

Zhongli looked over to Hu Tao who joined the crowd and whispered to herself "wow we're very lucky seeing him here today hehe" she then turned to her friend who was sitting at his chair straight and trembling a bit. It didn't seem like he enjoyed this at all.

Zhongli couldn't think straight anymore somehow and he was feeling hot from the inside everytime he looked at the stripper. It got worse when he looked Zhongli straight in the eyes and after a few minutes the black haired man left the club in a hurry.

Hu Tao followed him quickly already scolding herself "shit I shouldn't have taken him here! Why did I do this qwq? I should have known that he can't watch things like this! shi-"
"I-it's ok Hu Tao" Zhongli interrupted her "I just don't feel good. Let's go home please."
After looking at him for a moment the girl sighed and followed him down the street.

Since Zhongli didn't seem like he wanted to say anything, Hu Tao tried to start a conversation
"I'm so sorry I should have told you more about the club before"
Zhongli stopped, turned around and put a hand on her shoulder "it's alright..I mean you told that they were going to be half naked..I just didn't expect them to look like that .
It didn't make her feel better but Hu Tao appreciated the attempt "let's just go to my place and order some takeout alright? We can talk about what happened if you want"
He agreed and the two continued their way quietly.

It was a good thing it was already dark so Hu Tao couldn't see Zhongli blushing on their way back, thinking about the weird feeling he still had in his stomach.
He had a single thought that couldn't leave his mind: what do you call this feeling?

730 words

--------------------------------------------------

guys I'm so happy I finished this ahhhhh it took me sooo long
I'm very glad how it turned out and I hope u liked it too

anyways next part will come soon since I don't have any exams at the time :P

I'd love to see some feedback or smth like that

if u find any mistakes u can keep the to urself

bai bai <3