so you're a...? a lil bit of smut

LORE TIME wohooo
since this books takes place in a slightly different genshin which is a lot more modern, I hope this chap will help u understand the setting up

--------------------------------------------------

"Come here. Let's talk a little bit..."
Childe slowly opens his mouth "what do you wanna talk about?"

Zhongli chuckled "just tell me about yourself, I'll listen to everything you want to share"

The ginger slowly began to speak " So uh.. I'm actually from Snezyhaya"

"I could tell by your accent...oh I'm sorry.. please continue" Zhongli interrupted him.

"O-Oh I see.. anyways, I was part of the Fatui but I decided to quit..I mean you can't just quit them so I ran away. I took a boat to Liyue-Harbour and looked for a job. And since I didn't feel like serving tea all day I decided to do something fun. A few days after my arrival someone talked to me because of my foreign look and offered me a job at the club. That's how I got in there." Childe sighed at the end of his story.

Zhongli had a concerned look "Fatui!? But you didn't kill any people right?"

After a few moments of silence Childe answered
"I...I was the 11th Harbinger so...I-..yea I did

"Oh..um I see" Zhongli's "that's a bit..." he seemed to have lost his voice

Childe interrupted him "I can understand if you dun wanna have me around anymore..but I've changed a lot and-" he got up from the couch but before he could end his sentence, Zhongli pulled him down for a kiss.

As they pulled out, Childe's knees got wobbly and he sat back down. But this time Zhongli began to speak
"I don't care about you beeing a harbinger to be honest...and if you say that you've changed, I know that you mean it. And I also have to tell you something that might not sound that good"

He gently grabbed Childe's waist and sat him down on his lap so their faces were very near to each other.
He stroked through Childe's orange hair and looked him deep in his ocean blue eyes, which were closed a second after, waiting for a kiss.

But instead of receiving a kiss, Childe felt a slightly warm prickle on his checks and as he opened his eyes, there was a strange aura around Zhongli.

Childe didn't seem like he was going to say anything so the dark haired spoke "I actually am a god... Morax to be clear...the god of contracts"

"Oh uhh.. we both have our secrets I see.. but you don't look like a god.." Childe chuckled but when Zhongli pulled the sleeve of his hoodie up and he could see the golden glowing arm, the smile left his face "holy...this is...can I touch you?"

Now it was Zhongli's turn to chuckle " Ah yes of course"

His skin shivered under Childe's gentle touch but soon his hoodie was going off completely and you could see the part where his dark arms turn into his normal skin tone.

"Do you have it on your legs too?" Childe looked at Zhongli with curious eyes.

Zhongli hesitated for a second but responded "Yes it's on my arms, legs and penis". "You should have kept this information for you Zhongli~"
With that words Childe unzips his pants to stare at the glowing dick "but why weren't they golden yesterday?"

"I tried to hide it because I didn't know what you might think about that...it was very hard for me since I can't control myself when I'm mentally instable" Zhongli blushed.

Childe started to stroke Zhongli's cock gently with one hand, the other was wandering up to his face and cupped his cheek. "I'm very glad you told me that Zhongli" He leaned over and kissed the other man. Zhongli moaned into the kiss and pushed Childe away gently "if you are a nhh- Fatui, then where is your ah- Vision?"

"My boss took it, as I started to work in the club.. he took the other's visions too..." Childe answered with a concentrated look on his face

Zhongli closed his eyes so he didn't notice Childe opening his pants and starting to jerk them off together. "Mhhh ah Childe we have to get it ngh- back for you and the mh- others...what are you nghh doing there?" He opened his eyes but closed them immediately as he saw the smirk on Childe's face. Zhongli threw his head back and they both enjoyed the handjob to their fullest.

764 words

--------------------------------------------------
It's literally 6 am right now TwT

Seems like my hands got a little bit rusty but I literally had no time the past days bc I had three exams this week (like wtf) and it also was my birthday on Wednesday so ya...this week was pretty stressful ig

Anyways if u have questions abt the lore or smth pls just comment here, I'll answer everything

I think we all know how the next chapter will turn out and since I loooove to write smut, it'll come out evening yayyy

feedback here pls 💙

have a nice day (or night lol) everyone and cya

bai bai<3