What are you-? SMUT

Zhongli made a grimace by the touch of Childe's cold hands and opened his left eye to see a surprised Childe still holding his hand infront of Zhongli's face.

"What are you-?" He started but didn't have time to complete his question because Childe already positioned him above Zhongli and pulled him into a kiss. But it wasn't just a kiss, even though it had been a long time since the last one, he could easily tell that this time was different.
This time there was a warm feeling coming
with it.

Zhongli pulled out of the kiss and tried to avoid Childe's eyes by looking at the wall behind him.
"I said no touching remember or did you not hear me?"

"I heard you, but you look to delicious for me to just leave you alone~" Childe grabbed Zhongli's chin and forced him to look at his blue eyes.

"S-Stop that already..." Zhongli was blushing like crazy

"Oh so you're telling me that you don't like it~?"
Childe smirked at Zhongli

"That is not what I said..it was ... quite good.." Zhongli blushed in embarrassment

"Only good? Your face tells something different!"
He was still smirking and showing off his white teeth.
Zhongli was to flustered to speak so he just responded by pulling Childe into another kiss.

He put his hand on the back of Childe's head and licked his lower lip.
Childe gave in and opened his mouth, allowing Zhongli to slip his tongue inside. The ginger slightly moaned as the other started to explore his mouth, what on the other hand turned Zhongli on even more.

Soon after, they were both shirtless and Childe was about to unzip Zhongli's pants, as the other stopped him "You do not have to do this Childe..."

"But I really want this, It's not like I'm doing that for you because you saved me. I've wanted you since the day you saw me the first time and ran out off the club" Childe spoke in a rather serious tone. "Do I have your permission?", he asked for consent.

"Y-Yes..you may..start...." Zhongli covered his face with his right hand, he was to ashamed to say it properly, but Childe found it rather cute.

He pulled Zhongli's boxer down only to face his whole dick. He gulped at it's size and slowly started to kiss his tip.

"nghhh- Childe do not lick it.."

But Childe teased him a little longer until Zhongli changed his mind. He grabbed him by his hair and thrusted his cock into Childe's mouth as gently as you could do such a thing.

The other started to deep-throat Zhongli,
his moans beeing muffled by the huge dick.

Zhongli moaned in ecstasy but before he could cum, Childe stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Zhongli whimpered

Instead of answering his question Childe responded with another one "do you want me?"

Zhongli was obviously a little overwhelmed "Y-You mean .... like your penis in .. my...?"
he was to embarrassed to end his sentence.

Now Childe started to blush too "Um no .. actually I thought I would .. you know ... take yours.."

When he didn't get a response, he added
"We don't have to do this if you don't want to"

Zhongli seemed to have found his voice again
"I really would like to do it, but  I just do not want to hurt you.."

Childe started to chuckle at these words "ohhh no don't worry, you won't hurt me...I mean you're the biggest one I've ever seen, but it'll be ok. And cut the polite attitude, it's weird to hear that while having sex"