wait could it be...?

The two walked back to Hu Taos house that was actually above the funeral parlor that she ran and Zhongli was working for.

They sat down in the living room and
started to talk after Zhongli went back to normal.

"Soooo'" Hu Tao starts, momentarily knocking  Zhongli out of his thoughts,
"Why did you act like that? Like, I know you've
never seen a stripper before. But it wasn't that bad was it?" She giggles, leaning back into some pillows.

He gulped, his face turning into a thoughtful expression.

"I don't know, this was the first time I was in this kind of situation. I felt all these strange feelings at once; heat, embarrassment  and I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw up. But it wasn't a bad thing. It was so... confusing." Zhongli stares off into nothing, trying to find words to explain how he felt.

"Ohhh I think you've been turned on by that wonderful view" she teased him but as he questioned her with his eyes, she explained in a more serious tone
"I think you've experienced arousal, but that's just my guess"

Zhongli looked like he was thinking even harder after understanding what Hu Tao wanted to say "Arousal? But, I don't understand. He's a male, and I'm a male..."

He turned to the side to face the girl. She shrugged, looking unbothered.

"Some men like men, some women like women it's normal. Some people don't like it, but they're just uneducated idiots! What do you think Yanfei and I are doing all day?
Playing cards?" she laughed.

"Um actually-" Zhongli didn't end his sentence realizing how stupid he would sound.

"So you believe I was aroused by the male dancer?"
He repeated Hu Tao's words to make sure he
understood.

The girl nodded. "Yeah, but its just a guess. I mean, it would explain why you are not interested in women at all."

Zhongli thought harder, it did make sense. But maybe he just hadn't met the right people yet. This was the first time he had seen a body revealed that much that wasn't his own, so maybe it was just a small shock.

"I'm not sure what it was. But I don't think it was
bad." His lips curled up slightly into a soft
smile.

"Wanna go back then?" Hu Tao suggested, tilting her head slightly.

The man thought for a bit before answering. "Not tonight, I need to calm down before seeing him again."

Hu Tao stretched, yawning. "Ok ok, as long as you're fine with that. You can stay here for the night, there is a guest bedroom down the hall to the left, right before the bathroom.

She stood up, lazily walking to her own
bedroom.

After thinking about the things his friend said Zhongli decided to go find the guest bedroom.

The bedroom was bigger than he had expected, it had a queen sized bed that was already made. The room looked brand new, it didn't even have Hu Tao's scent.
Zhongli closed the door behind him and flopped downonto the bed, breathing into his pillow.
Today was, something else. He had never felt this feeling in his life. It scared him, but yet, he felt excited.

Zhongli didn't get much sleep that night, his mind wondered, thinking about the handsome guy on the stage, he swore he felt a smile creep up on him.

After much tossing and turning, he finally relaxed and went to sleep, but the thought of the dancer never really left his mind.

Morning soon came, and Hu Tao, as expected, woke up before Zhongli. It was around 11am, the club wouldn't be open yet.

She decided to make some breakfast for the two,
scrambled eggs and pancakes.

The smell woke up a very tired Zhongli, who blinked at the sudden light beaming through the windows. He turned away, closed his eyes, and tried to fall back asleep. But the sweet smell of Hu Tao's cooking wouldn't let him rest. He  the forced himself out of bed, stretching as he did so.

He didn't have a change a clothes, so he just put on what he had last night; neat black pants, a white T-shirt and a brown hoodie.

"Is there any for me?" He asked the girl, who greeted him with the nice words "good morning old man"

She filled her own plate after giving Zhongli the first one and sat down at the table.
"So," Hu Tao starts, with a grin across her face.

Zhongli sighs, guessing where this is going to go. "How about we go back to the club tonight?" as soon as she said that, he rolled his eyes and turned away from her.

"Why do you want me to see this so badly?"

Hu Tao shook her head a little. "Nooo, you idiot, I'm trying to help you get over your fear of hot men." She giggled.

"Well, it's only one hot man" Zhongli's face went red as he corrected her.

After a few minutes of silence he added

"Fine. We'll go back tonight."

851 words

--------------------------------------------------

hii I wrote this chapter right after the last one but it was already pretty late so I finished it this morning hehe

I'd love to see some feedback or just some coms

if u find any mistakes u can keep them to urself

have a nice day everyone and cya

bai bai <3