do u ... wanna go out?

Zhongli closed the door behind him and sat Childe down on the couch. He left to make some tea but someone hugged him from behind in the corridor "Xiansheng I'm so happy... feel so good.." he heard the other's voice next to his ear. "Yes I can imagine that.. I'm happy for you aswell baby"

The breathing next to Zhongli's ear became more intense "b-baby? Xiansheng what are you saying" the brunette could almost feel the other one blushing "ohh... I thought it would be alright to call you that...since we are dating..."

He turned to see Childe covering his red face "d-dating? We never talked about that.."
His head bumped against Zhongli's chest. The brunette patted the other's hair "hm I see.. we had a little misunderstanding huh... how about..?"

Zhongli held Childe's chin up so he could look into his eyes "Ajax..do you want to go out with me?"

Instead of giving an answer, the ginger just blushed like crazy and nodded. He hugged Zhongli again and stuttered a few words against his shoulder. "Baby..I can't hear you. Would you repeat that for me?" Zhongli freed himself and stepped back. "I uh...I would love that Xiansheng.."

"then lets go on a date sometime" He kissed his lover's forehead and went into the kitchen

All he could think abt how to spend the next days. Where could they go? Should he suprise Childe?

240 words
--------------------------------------------------

good questions huh? so pls gimme ideas qwq

Guys I'm so fricking sorry... It's just to nice here to spend my time on writing.. so yea only smoll chapters

I'll enjoy my time while u wait for new shit <3

cya guys