shut the club down...?

A few hours later, they were standing infront of a big building, ready to fight for some justice..

The first one to make a step into the lobby was Zhongli, turning around  and waiting for the others to follow. Childe hesitated, took a deep breath and followed him. Last was Yanfei, who told Hu Tao, that she didn't need to come with them.

She went over to the counter and talked with a blue haired secretary. As the young woman looked at Zhongli, she smiled but quickly focused on Yanfei again.

They talked for a few minutes while the men sat on a couch in the lobby, waiting for Yanfei to come back. The secretary spoke into a phone and almost immediately another woman with violet pigtails joined the two. She exchanged a few words with the Secretary and Yanfei and then walked over to the men.

Yanfeinarrived first and pointed at the other girl
"May I introduce to you: this is Miss Keqing;
Miss Keqing, these are Mr. Zhongli and uh-" Childe ended the sentence for her "I'm Tartaglia" he smiled and shook her hand. 
"nice to meet you" she spoke in a polite yet slight dominant tone.
"I'll bring you to Lady Ningguang to discuss the matter",
Yanfei added "she's the boss of the Liyue Qixing" she got up and excused herself "I have to go now, a client of me needs assistance. You two are in good hands. See you later at Hu Tao's place"

Childe looked over to Zhongli and received an encouraging look. They followed Keqing to a big elevator. She got in waiting for the other two and pulled out a key, to use the button named 'staff only'.

The uncomfortable silence was broken by a tall woman entering the elevator and patting Keqings shoulder
"That must be the two men Ganyu was talking about huh~?"
"How often did I tell you not to touch me Yelan?" Keqing said slightly annoyed.

Yelan moved her attention to the men who kept silent until just now. "..Hi" Childe said awkwardly and blushed slightly at her beauty. Zhongli noticed his change of attitude, put an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. The older woman chuckled "chill I'm not interested in your boyfriend sweetie" Keqing rolled her eyes "Don't flirt with the clients Yelan." she hissed.

Luckily the elevator stopped a few seconds later and all Yelan could do was showing Keqing her tounge.

The now four people stepped out and into a big modern-looking room. It was on top of the big building and it's walls were completely made of glass. On the other side of the room was a huge desk. A big, white haired woman sat there and looked through towers of paper. She looked up as Keqing faked a cough

"Ohh you two must be Zhongli and Tartaglia! Let's sit down over there" she got up and pointed to her left side, where three couches were arranged around a chinese dining table. Ninguang laid back in the middle, Yelan and Keqing sat down, with as much space as possible between them, on the couch to her right.
Zhongli took Childe's hand and went to the only left one.

"So.. Tartaglia right?" Ningguang folded her hands in her lap. "Why don't you just tell us why you are here?"

The ginger hesitated but then started "so I got that job at that strip club down the harbor. Someone asked me if was interested in that stuff and brought me to the boss of the club. We agreed that I could work there, got paid and had a place to sleep above the club. It seemed pretty normal, except that my boss immediately asked me if I got a vision and wanted me to give it to him. I tried to keep it but he said it was the policy and that I couldn't work if I had one.
So the first weeks went good...I only had small performances but as I got more popular, I was called to the office. He offered me to get paid more if I slept with him. I rejected and that's when they started raping me. It happened in the night after,
I woke up to someone tying me up and..." his voice shivered through the last part. Zhongli put his hand on Childes thigh "it's ok...take a break Childe"
He took a big breath and continued "uh a while after I got raped in an alley and luckily Zhongli saved me..and now we are here"

A few minutes of silence remained after Childe's speech, until Ningguang said "I appreciate that you talked about that with us..I'm sure it was very hard for you... I'm sure you want to know why you are talking to me about it right?" Childe nodded

"So first, it's definitely illegal to take your vision away, no matter what reason and I don't need to mention that the raping is against the law aswell. The reason why you are here, is because the Liyue Qixing have been observing that place. There are also some hints of the club being connected to the mafia, but we never had real proofs of criminality, that's why we couldn't make an appointment for a search or such. We always wanted to close the club but since its in the harbor where everything is handled by the guilds, it is not illegal. So you telling us about the situation with the workers there really came in handy. I basically want you to help us, hunt the supervisor down and shut that club down. You would get everything back, they took from you and there will be a lot that can be done for you and the other victims at the court hearings." Ningguang ended her dialogue.

Childe needed a minute to process the information "and how exactly can I help you, with closing that place?" He looked Ningguang directly in her crimson eyes.

1000 words

--------------------------------------------------
Omg is so tired pls kill me

I was way faster with this than I thought lol

new ages:

Yelan:31 y
Ningguang:29 y
Keqing:19 y
Ganyu:20 y (only physically, she's an adeptus after all :P)

don't got anything to say rn...just wanna sleep

feedback or questions here pls 💙

good night everyone and cya 🌙

bai bai<3