you are so cute

Zhongli woke up at the couch with a blanket over his legs. Childe was sitting next to him and watched TV. He noticed the other man moving beside him and put a hand on Zhongli's cheek

"Good morning Xiansheng! Did you sleep well? I used your shower and shampoo, I hope that's ok! Oh and...I think the..in your ass.. is it still inside?"

"Uh yea that is totally ok baby and I extinguished them afterwards although it felt very nice"

Childe's face turned red and he tried to focus on the TV again.
Zhongli sat up and folded the blanket "You are so cute Childe, you know that? Anyways I will go and check if I got anything in the fridge for us alright?"

Childe buried his face in a pillow but the brunette could still see his burning ears "okay Xiansheng" his words were beeing muffled but Zhongli heard them anyway. He patted Childe's head and left.

A few minutes later, Zhongli was standing in the living room again and Childe looked at him a bit confused "What's the matter Zhongli? Want me to help with anything?"

Zhongli shook his head "uh no..there is nothing you could help me with..I only have some rice left since I always used to eat with Hu Tao..." he said a bit embarrassed.

As soon as the two were dressed, they were standing infront of Hu Tao's apartment, waiting for her to react to the doorbell.

While they were waiting, they looked at each other awkwardly smiling. "She's probably still asle-" Zhongli said but got interrupted by the door hitting his forehead.

"Yahoo! good mor- ah shit I'm so sorry Sensei.. I'll get you something to cool that" her voice sounded ashamed..
"Ah no need Hu Tao.. it's okay.. really don't-" he blushed as he saw another girl show up behind Hu Tao.
"Oh miss Yanfei..I hope we didn't disturb you two with..ah nevermind"

The pink haired girl smirked "Don't worry we wouldn't do anything like that so early in the morning, right Bae?"

"Yeah no definitely not lol! But why are you here anyway?" Hu Tao asked a bit sleepy.

Childe, who was standing behind Zhongli the whole time now looked over his shoulder and responded "he has nothing to eat and we were to lazy to go buy something so early hehe"

"Oh I see... I thought so because the last time he ate up there was two months ago.." she stepped to the side and waved them in "I made enough breakfast anyway"

The men were going to the kitchen and the girls followed them. "Is that why Xiangling and me couldn't be at your place?" The younger one tried to whisper yet the men could hear it and Childe asked "are they friends or..?" he managed to keep his voice down though.
Only Zhongli heard him and shook his head, he formed 'dating' with his mouth and showed a 3 with his fingers.
Childe looked a bit confused but Zhongli made a sign to talk later about that.

The four sat down at the table and Hu Tao introduced Childe to Yanfei. She also told them that she could maybe help with his boss because she was lawyer and since Yanfei got interested, Zhongli told them the story of Childe beeing a Harbinger, getting a job in a club here and beeing sexual abused by the owner.

After the story ended, there was a long pause and nobody wanted to say something. But then Yanfei broke the silence "so first of all.. if we go to the Liyue Qixing and tell them everything they could stop the shit that's going on in that club...but if you don't want that..we could do it anonym. It would be a lot more difficult that way though"

Childe looked at her with thankful eyes "I don't mind telling my story to them...I want to help the other performers there so.. let's end this..okay?"

She nodded and Hu Tao gave him a thumbs up.
The four continued with their breakfast and made a plan.

A few hours later, the were standing infront of a big building, ready to fight for some justice..

708 words

--------------------------------------------------
aaand phase two of the idea begins..jk lol

Just so you little cuties know, Hu Tao is in a poli-relationship with Yanfei and Xiangling
and before someone of u says 'but Xianglings is only fourteen in the lore mimimimi...
here are some ages:

Zhongli:28 y (only physically, over 6000 y/o)
Childe:21 y
Hu Tao:20 y
Yanfei:20 y
Xiangling:18 y

(almost everyone is as old as in the lore but if they aren't I'll put under the chap or smth)

the next chap is gonna take some time cuz I have to figure some stuff out but I'll publish it in a few days

feedback or questions here pls 💙

have a nice day (or night lol) everyone and cya

bai bai<3