I can't do this Xiansheng...

As the two men stepped out of the elevator, the young secretary was already waiting for them. "Lady Ningguang told me to show you a safety precaution we need you to take." She waited for them to say something and as they nodded, she walked off to a door, signed with 'staff only'. She opened it, waiting for them to follow her.

Zhongli held the door open for the other and went inside after him. The room was filled with lots of different stuff in shelves. They were almost breaking under the weight of books, stones and badges. Strangely glowing objects were kept in a locked glass case, luring the two men to look closer. Childe's eyes got caught on a golden Sigil. Chinese characters were written on it. Zhongli followed the other's eyes and chuckled.
"What?" Childe asked a bit short-tempered.
"No it's nothing..we should get going" he followed the girl who almost reached the end of the long room. She turned around, waiting for the two men. "Please hurry Mister Zhongli" her voice sounded sleepy but yet clear. The ginger looked over to Zhongli in confusion "how does she know your name Xiansheng? We didn't tell her right?". Another chuckle escaped Zhongli's lips. "Yanfei spoke to her earlier stupid~ and besides...Ganyu used to help me during the Archon-war.." he sighed and began to move his feet towards her. "Ganyu .. huh?"  Childe's steps were heard after a few seconds.

The girl known as Ganyu opened another door, this one was a bit smaller and looked like it was made out of metal, "Here is where we keep items that need special protection, so don't touch anything please."
She led them to a flat showcase on the wall and scanned her finger in a fingerprint sensor. The dark glass slowly moved up, removing the different sigils, that were kept in it.

Ganyu took a red coloured and pointed at Childe "I need you to take off your shirt" she said while slightly blushing and avoiding his eyes.

"W-Why?" Childe stuttered and looked over to Zhongli, hoping for help. But the brunette only stood there and smirked slightly, as if he wanted to say: why are you getting embarrassed? This is only for your safety after all.

Ganyu cleared her throat to gain Childe's attention back again "I have to put on your body, or it won't be effective...but if it's a problem for you.. I can tell you where to put it while you do it on your own...it has to be right where your chest ends.. right in the middle you know"
she tried to show it with her own body but her breasts were in the way.

The ginger looked away in embarrassment and shook his head, still feeling Zhongli's eyes on him "I..No it's alright hehe.." he laughed awkwardly and pulled his shirt up. He glanced at Zhongli whi watched every nove he made. The neutral expression on the others face confused Childe but he tried to ignore it.

The secretary placed one hand on his chest, still holding the sigil with the other one. She placed it in the middle of his torso with a concentrated look on her face. A few mumbled words left her lips and she let go of Childe "y-you can pull ot down now".

He turned around and did as she said but turned back again to ask "why do I even have to wear this sigil, won't Yelan's protection be enough?"

Ganyu shook her head in response "As far as I know, the mafia is involved in this..and if the place gets raided by the millelith, there's no guarantee that Yelan can protect you all the time. They will try to fight against you abd her. But this sigil blocks all people that have an intention to hurt the holder. They will not be able to come closer than a few centimeters"

You could almost hear the gears in Childe's brain rattling as he processed the information. After a short pause the only thing that came out of his mouth was "...I see...thank you"

The two men were guided outside again and Ganyu told them to rest a bit until they hear from Lady Ningguang or Yelan. Since the moon was lighting up the dark sky already, they slowly walked back, holding onto each others hands the whole time.

Back at Zhongli's place, the two sat down on the couch, Childe in Zhongli's arms. He burried his face in his shoulder, trying to hide his shivering breath. "What is it Ajax?" Zhongli patted the others head "are you afraid?" he lifted his face up "how'd you know Xiansheng?". Instead of answering, the brunette just kissed Childe's forehead and pulled him into a hug. After a few seconds the Ginger's voice was heard heard again "I-I can't do this Xiansheng... I'm so scared" some lonely tears run down his cheeks.

Zhongli tried to kiss them away but more and more followed. "Hey..hey calm down... I'm here.. everything will be alright..shhhh" he stroked the orange hair while his shirt was beeing used as a tissue. "You are a strong man Childe...you know that.. even now. You have my power to help you and the protection of the Qixing.. You will feel much better after this..trust me"

He cupped Childe's cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumbs. Zhongli bent down and kissed the Ginger's forehead again "let's go to sleep.. it's quite late already...we won't get a call from them until tomorrow anyway"

After a few seconds, Childe nodded and Zhongli picked him up. He carried him to bis bedroom and put him down on his big bed. The Ginger wiped the last tears from his face while Zhongli opened a drawer and pulled a long, white shirt out. "You can wear this for sleeping" the shirt landed on Childe's lap. "Should I help undress you?" Zhongli turned around and started putting his clothes of first. Since he got no answer from the other, he turned around. Looking at who was Childe lying on his back, sleeping already.

Zhongli chuckled a last time for this day and undressed the other.

1045 words

--------------------------------------------------

wahhhh I told u that this'll be the chapter of the raid..but eh
I just wanted to write a bit comfort and isn't soft Childe just adorable? Yea ikr he's so cute!

Anyways...I hope u enjoyed ittttt

Have a nice day/night

Babai<3