I thought no touching...? SMUT

It was time, they were standing in front of the building and Zhongli was shaking from nervousness. It was already 9pm, the time the club opened.

Hu Tao was going to show Zhongli a different part of the club, not the main stage. There's a bunch of mini stages where you can get closer to the preformers. He agreed, not thinking that the male dancer he saw would do more than just those large performances.

They walked into the club, the loud noises and bright lights once again overwhelmed Zhongli, even more because of the memories he had from his last visit here.

The new area was a place he hadn't noticed last time, probably because he was too nervous. It was hidden behind a big velvet curtain. In the room, there were beautiful ladies walking around with revealing clothing. But he felt nothing seeing them just as Hu Tao said the day before.

A few male strippers were up on some mini stages, while others were going around asking if viewers wanted a private dance.

"A private dance?" Zhongli thought, accidentally speaking it out loud.

Hu Tao smirked.

"Nahhhh, i can't explain that one, you gotta experience that yourself!"
He didn't quite understand why she couldn't explain what a private dance was, but before he could ask, he saw someone. That dancer. Hu Tao looked over at a frozen Zhongli, then followed his gaze, staring at the young male as well

"What a coincidence! He's asking if people want lap dances!" The girl whistled, getting the gingers attention. She beckoned him forward, to which he obliged, smiling seductively.

Zhongli realised he was coming right for them and snapped out of the his trance. "Hu Tao! What on earth are you doing?!"

He panicked, looking down at her. She smirked down at her friend, "teaching you what a private dance is! Remember, no touching~!" turned to face the dancer, who was nearly in front of them.

He couldn't back out now, no matter how much he wanted to. He didn't want to seem rude, he already ran off on this handsome man once before.

"Well hello there gentleman, can I introduce you in a dance~?" The voice was smooth, feminine, but handsome and he had a light russian accent. Zhongli's jaw went agape, his face going from a beautiful tan to a bright red.

"My friend here would love one, he's been checking you out a bit." Hu Tao playfully bumped Zhongli, who sighed and looked away in embarrassment.

The dancer smiled at Zhongli. "Oh this cutie? I'm honoured! Come with me, love~!"

The strong male took Zhongli's hand. He remembered the no touching rule, but thought since the dancer did that by himself and he had to guide him through a lot of people, so this should be acceptable.
"Why did I agree to this again?" Zhongli thought to himself.

He barely was able to get any words in within the exchange, he probably looked incredibly weak to this male.

"Here we are, darling. Take a seat and relax! No need to be all worked up! Not yet at least~..." Zhongli turned around to sit down in a large, velvet seat. By the time he had sat down, he saw the door of the small cabin had been closed and the big male walking towards him seductively.

Zhongli was sweating, breathing heavily, what was he going to do? He knew nothing apart from 'don't touch'!

"Wh-What do I call you?" He stuttered, trying to keep his coolness as the dancer straddled him. The dancer giggled, and put his hands behind Zhongli's shoulders losely before leaning in to whisper to his ear.

"Everyone calls me Tartaglia, but you can call me Childe. You're lucky, I only tell the cuties that one!" The male, now known as Childe, pulled back, and began seductively grinding on Zhongli, his nearly bare ass rubbing against Zhongli's jeans

"O-Ohh ..my Archon..." Zhongli whispered, under his labouring breaths. This feeling of pure arousal and ecstasy had never once come across him in his life. Childe giggled, he must have heard Zhongli's quiet moans.

He caught a glimpse of the dancer's chest, noticing something shiny around his nipples, 'are that piercings? Wouldn't it hurt under the clothing?' Zhongli thought to himself.
Gulping as he realised Childe noticed that Zhongli was looking at his chest.

Almost as if reading Zhongli's mind, Childe said,
"Yes, they're real" Before once again, giggling, this time was cheekier than the others. If it was possible for Zhongli to go more red, he definitely did. "You're so cute, here." Childe touched the man's hand, bringing it playfully up to his chest,
Zhongli froze, "I thought no touch-"

Childe used his spare hand to cover Zhongli's mouth with a single finger. "Shhh, you don't want anyone finding out, do you?"

He shook his head, letting the ginger put his hand up to his right nipple.

He rubbed it, it was a strange feeling with the small metal staff in it.. As he started to pinch his nipple, moans started to escape the other's mouth. An extreme hunger took over Zhongli, he began rubbing Childe's other nipple without being guided. Childe let go of Zhongli's hands, letting him touch them as he pleased.

Zhongli put one of his hands down to Childe's waist, leaned over to the stripper and started to lick his left nipple. Childe threw his head back in pleasure, wrapping his arms around the back of the other man for balance.

Zhongli noticed his pants tighten, the dancer was sitting on it, still grinding and moaning quietly, as to not arouse suspicion.

The dark haired looked down at Childe's buldge, which was also growing harder. It was more visible, because of the tight black latex he was wearing. Zhongli wanted to stop everything and pin Childe down, kissing him violently. But even if he let him, what happens after that?

"A-Ahhh, this feels amazing when someone else does it..." the ginger moaned, which made Zhongli suck more aggressively.
Childe took one hand from Zhongli's back and put it on his mouth, to quieten his moans.
Zhongli wanted to hear everything though, he didn't want Childe to be quiet.

Zhongli gulped as he slowly took the hand off of Childe's waist and slid it down his side, Childe let him. He moved it to the guy's upper thigh, then over his buldge, rubbing it softly. 'Hu Tao told me it goes like this, right?' he thought to himself, remembering his friend's sex education, ugh, what an embarrassing nightmare. It seemed to work, Childe's eyes rolled into the back of his head, briefly moaning a little louder, much to Zhongli's delight.

He kept sucking and rubbing Childe's nipples and dick, faster and faster, the ginger stopped grinding because of the pleasure he was feeling and placed his head on Zhongli's shoulder, his moans being easier to hear.

*BANG BANG BANG*

A loud knock from the outside walls of the room
rang loudly inside, stopping Zhongli.
"TARTAGLIA! YOUR TIME WITH THE CLIENT IS UP! GET OUT OF THERE!"

Childe, well, Tartaglia, stood up like nothing had happened and began walking toward the curtains to leave. Before doing so, he turned around and blew Zhongli a kiss, before putting a finger up to his own lips, making a signal for the customer to keep quiet about what happened in there. Zhongli's confidence once again left him, he nodded, blushing like crazy, as Tartaglia left the room.

1253 words

--------------------------------------------------

Here's the good stuff y'all r waiting for >< jk

next chapter will be a bit tough I think but I'll write smth in the title and beginning that if it is

Anyways I had way too much fun writing that, hope u guys did enjoy reading it at least half as much as I did hehe

I'd love to see some feedback or just some coms

if u find any mistakes u can keep them to urself

have a nice day (or night lol) everyone and cya

bai bai<3