come here

The scream came from the living room where Childe was sitting straight on the couch and looking into the darkness with fear in his eyes. Zhongli was standing in front of him almost within a second and reached for his shoulder "Did you have a bad dream?"

"Yes .... it was a nightmare about my boss ... He .. was doing the thing again....I haven't had these dreams in a while now, but I think they came up because I talked about that shit.." Childe was covering his face with his hands, his body was shaking like crazy.
Zhongli could see some single tears falling from Childe's face onto his thighs.

"Do you think that you can go back to sleep or should I keep you company?" Zhongli asked, his face was near to Childe's now and he blushed because he didn't realise how close he came.

Childe grabbed Zhongli's arm and clung to it. "Please stay with me...or could I even sleep in your bed?"

Zhongli looked at Childe's hand still holding onto his arm. Childe could almost hear the thoughts running to Zhongli's head.
"Y-You don't have to...if it's to uncomfortable for you...."

Zhongli shook his head in response "No..I think it would be fine...but we are just sleeping right?
No .... touching.."

Zhongli got up from the couch and held out his hand for Childe, who tried to pick up his blanket, but Zhongli interrupted him by putting it back down and saying "there is a big blanket in my room, the other would just be a bother"

He then grabbed Childe's hand and led him to the guest room. What Zhongli couldn't see was, that the ginger-head was red all over his face, which was a very cute sight. It was the first time, Childe was that flustered because of someone actually caring for him.

When they got into the room, Zhongli closed the door and pointed at the bed "it is big enough for the both of us, so make yourself comfortable."
The other man slowly got into the bed and then moved himself to the right side. Zhongli laid down too, with his back facing Childe, who reached his hand out to touch Zhongli's long brown ponytail, but then remembered his words 'no touching'
His voice sounded so innocent while he said that.
It was almost like he was scared of the thought him beeing touched by somebody.

He pulled his hand back because the other man was starting to move and finally turning to face Childe. He opened his eyes slowly and tried to command "go ..to sleep.. now!"
By the time he had finished, he already had fallen asleep.

Childe was now looking at Zhongli's pale skin which he could only see because of the light from the street lamps that shone through the curtains.

He once again stretched out his arm now gently stroking some hairstrans out of Zhongli's face so he could look at everything of that beautiful sight.

His fingers wandered over to his soft cheeks and down to his lips gently feeling his warm breath.

Zhongli made a grimace by the touch of Childe's cold hands and opened his left eye to see a surprised Childe still holding his hand infront of Zhongli's face.

"What are you-?" He started but didn't have time to complete his question

562 words

--------------------------------------------------

This turned out to be way more cliche romance than I wanted it to be but I'm so tired rn I don't rlly care ><

I think u know what the next chapter is gonna be about, so prepare ur bibles and what else u might need hehe

if u find any mistakes u can keep them to urself :P

have a nice day (or night lol) everyone and cya

bai bai<3