So that's why..

Zhongli waited in the waiting-area while Childe was beeing checked again and x-rayed.
He got a text from Hu Tao who told him that her wound has already been sewn up and she was on her way home.
Zhongli tipped a few words but deleted them and then answered 'that's good to hear but you have to go back in a few days to get your wound checked right?'
She answered a while after 'ya that's right btw if u two need a ride back just tell me I'll be on my way ly <3'
He thanked her and then closed his eyes to get some rest.

Something cold on his shoulder woke Zhongli up abruptly. He opened his eyes, seeing Childe standing in front of him, who had put a hand on Zhongli's shoulder.

He quickly stand up and looked closer at Childe. The ginger had some bandaids on his face and arms but he seemed okay. "What should we do now? Do you want us to drive you home?"
"Uhh actually... can we go to your place first..?"
he responded.

I texted Hu Tao and we silently waited outside the hospital.

When we were in the car, he asked Childe why he told the doctor that he was his boyfriend he answered in poor words "was the first thin I came up with and didn't sound so unrealistic" he didn't sound as he was in the mood to talk right now so they stayed silent the rest of the ride  and by the time we were sitting on the couch in
Hu Tao's living room, that hadn't changed.

So Zhongli tried to break the silence " do you know those people who tried to rape you?"

"Actually...yes... and that wasn't the first time it happened either.."

Zhongli looked over to Hu Tao who was obviously feeling uncomfortable so he suggested to speak with Childe alone. She agreed, relieved, and went to her room.
As soon as she closed her door, Zhongli started to speak again

"Do you want to talk about it? Who are those people?"

Childe's voice sounded very weak when he answered "they are working for the strip club too.. it's normal that they treat the strippers like shit there..but I haven't heard of anyone else who got raped by them...It started a few months ago when the boss changed. He came to me after my shift and forced me to come into his office...and then...." Childe began to cry infront of the overwhelmed Zhongli who crawled over to him and pulled the crying man into a hug. Childe responded and used Zhongli's shoulder as a tissue but he didn't mind.

After a while Childe pulled back and looked at Zhongli with his red-cryied eyes "thank you for listening to me..I really don't wanna go back there but I gotta get money and that's the only thing I'm really good at"
"Do they know where you live?"
"That's the biggets problem...I live in a small apartment above the club and my boss has keys for it too."
"Then we have to find you a new place and work as soon as possible." Zhongli said with a serious voice.

"Would it be okay if I stay here until I find a new place?" Childe asked a little embarrassed.

Zhongli nodded "I can ask Hu Tao, but only for this night since I am a guest here too. We can go to my place tomorrow if that is alright with you"

"Oh you are to nice" Childe almost started to cry again.

"No it's nothing...I just.." Zhongli didn't complete his sentence and left to ask Hu Tao if Childe could stay at her place.

He came back with a fluffy blanket and some pillows "she said you can sleep on the sofa. Is it big enough for you?"
Childe nodded and took the stuff Zhongli was holding to prepare his 'bed'.
He said that it should be best yo just sleep now and that they could continue talking tomorrow.

Zhongli was a little bit tired as well and went to the guest room.

Right as he was about to fall asleep, he heard a small scream. Zhongli stood up and run to where it came from...

717 words

--------------------------------------------------

another cliffhanger hehe

and sry that chapter comes so late, I wanted to finish it earlier but yea.. I had no time

oh and a small note: I decided to make Zhongli sound more serious bc I think it fits his personality better

I'd love to see some feedback or just some coms

if u find any mistakes u can keep them to urself :P

have a nice day (or night lol) everyone and cya

bai bai<3