so that's the plan?

Childe needed a minute to process the information "and how exactly can I help you with closing that place?" He looked Ningguang directly in her crimson eyes.

She slowly started to speak again "So .. we need to be sure, that the owner doesn't escape...this would be very embarrassing infront of the police. 
I think it would be best if you could make him concentrate on you while we raid the club"

Childe's eyes go wide "I'm not goin to back to that place" Now Yelan joins them "you have to tell them that you're quitting and get your stuff out of there anyway right?" after a few minutes of silence Childe answered
"I guess you're right... but I can't just walk in there after not showing up for three days straight...my boss's gonna kill me!"

Zhongli placed his hand on Childe's thigh to calm him down. Ningguang took the conversation over again "Of course we will give you protection, Yelan can come with you, she is a good guard. She will pretend to be a friend of yours, only there for helping with your property."

Childe looked at the blue haired woman with a questioning look "Don't worry sweetie I'm pretty used to that kind of missions" she smiled at the ginger. Zhongli's grip got a little bit tighter.

"Geez Sensei chill" Yelan smirked "Yelan stop it" Ningguang said with a dominant voice while Keqing glared at her. Zhongli cleared his throat awkwardly.

"So after Childe and Yelan entered the office... what will happen?" He spoke in a serious tone

"Yelan and I will keep contact and I'll hide in the surrounding area. I'll also take some Millelith with me"
Ningguang unfolded her hands while Keqing spoke. "She will raid the club and make sure no one leaves this place until the police arrives"

"B-But you don't mean....?.right..?" Childe's voice was shaking "let that be our problem Mr Tartaglia. But trust us...we won't hurt innocent people"
Keqing tried to calm him. Her cold tone did the opposite to Childe though and he gulped.

"That's a relief.."

A few minutes later Childe held a phone in his hand while the others waited for him to start talking. As someone finally answered on the other hand Childe took a deep breath and started talking as calm as possible.
"H-Here is Tartaglia.." he got interrupted by loud yelling but he tried to ignore it "I am gonna quit... I'll take my stuff tomorrow" he ended the call and looked at the others. Ningguang nodded but Yelan  narrowed her brows "don't u have to fill out a contract or something like that?". The other Woman answered with a chuckle "why would they make contracts? It's illegal business after all.. besides I don't think that  anyone who works there has a better option..right Mr. Tartaglia?"

"She is right.. that's why I could just start to work without needing training and could sleep there aswell.." his eyes are focused on Zhongli's hand on his thigh. He reaches down and gently grabs his wrist. The ginger gets up, pulling Zhongli with him "I will give the secretary my number so you can text me Yelan..I will see you tomorrow .. let's hope this won't end in a disaster.."

Before he could step into the elevator Yelan's flirty voice answered "I already have your number sweetheart" the elevator closed and went back down, to the lobby.

575 words

--------------------------------------------------

I said that I was gonna keep the whole qixing-thing as short as I can...but apparently my heart tells me to write every lil detail...

I'm sorry for not updating any new chaps for the last few days but life's just kinda stressing rn..

Next chap is gonna be the real action (prob have to put some TW's in the title)

Ily guys..go sleep instead of reading this fic

Babai<3