Chapter 1 ~ Fired

Narrators POV~ Rinnnnggg Riiinnnggg Riiiinnnnggg

Bella woke up to the annoying ringing of her alarm, without getting up all the way she grabs her phone with the intent to shut off her alarm. Still groggy she notices the time witch reads 10:00 am Bella shoots off the bed realizing she over slept by 3 hours. She has to be up at 7:00 am to get ready and be at work by 9:00.

BELLA'S POV~ I rush to the bathroom taking a quick shower putting my hair in a messy ponytail and throwing on some black jeans, black shirt and my black timberland like sneakers. Rushing out of the door praying my boss wont fire me seeing as this is my 6th time being late in 2 weeks. like I said praying.

Running down the city streets I bump into a man causing him to spill his coffee on him self. yelling a quick "sorry" as I keep running I hear him call out " WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH!!". Not being bothered by his words I keep going.

Finally I get to the café that I work at and my coworker Tina tells my that our boss wanted to see me as soon as I got in. Knowing how this was going to go I reluctantly made my way to his office. When I get there I here yelling indicating that he's not in a good mood I hesitantly knock on the door. A loud voice yells out " COME IN" I cautiously open the door and go inside. Once in side I'm met with the angry face of my boss.

Before he can speak I start ram baling on and on about how sorry I am and how I over slept. My boss MR. Hankins stands up and walks to the other side of his desk I stop talking and he says " I'm very disappointed with you you've been late everyday this week and its unacceptable and I cant keep letting you get away with it so I'm sorry I have to do this but...you're fired"

FIRED I couldn't believe what he just said I needed this job to help Hailey pay rent for our apartment. so I started to beg him not to fire me. MR. Hankins came closer to me and put his hand on my thigh and started moving it higher telling me that " if you want to keep your job your going to have to do something for me" getting the hint at what he was implying I shot up out the chair and slapped him in the face telling him that I would never stoup so low as to selling my body for money or a job. MR. Hankins yelled at me calling me things like "WHORE" and "SLUT". Running out of his office in tears I run into one of my coworkers Flora and she takes me to the bathroom wiping my face of tears she asks me what's wrong. Flora has always been a kind and caring person so of course I trusted her enough to tell her what happened. After telling Flora what happened she told me " Honey I'm so sorry this happened to you, you're to good for this place anyways".

After my conversation with Flora I went home and on my way home a woman bumped into me looking frantic so I asked her what was wrong and she told me that the kid she nanny's for ran off so naturally I asked her if she needed help looking for him and she reluctantly said yes. We exchanged numbers so I could call her if I found him she also sent me a picture of the young boy who's name I learned is Leo. We went our separate ways I went to look around the park and she went the direction she was running in when she bumped into me.

Looking around the park I Found a young boy who looked like the boy in the picture. Cautiously approaching him I sat next to him and asked him his name he told me his named was Leo. I called the woman who was looking for him to tell her I found him but she wasn't answering.

END OF CHAPTER 1

let me know if you liked it or if it was too long.

Sincerely the Author XOXO

The Mafia's Tesoroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें