Chapter 4~ The Interview

RRRRRIIIINNNGGG RRRRRIIIINNNGGG RRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!!! the sound of her alarm blaring through the speaker she left her phone hooked up to last night when her and Hailey were listening to music. Bella falls off the bed from the loud noise.

Scrambling too her feet she trips over the covers and land face first on the hard floor.

Bella's POV ~ After I fell face first I which hurt like a bitch might I add I finally managed to shut of my alarm. Checking the time on my phone which reads 9:00 internally groaning I curse my self for setting an alarm 2 1/2 hours early since my interview isn't until 11:30. Knowing I probably would have over slept if I didn't I get and take a shower. After about 45 minutes I get out brush my teeth, comb and brush out my hair curling it into some loose curls. Getting dressed in some black tights, dark blue skirt, and a black long-sleeved sweater like shirt pairing it with some matte black hills.

Sitting on my couch watching TV and eating my breakfast which consisted of Bacon, sausage, pancakes (MY favorite), and some fruit. At about 10:45 I get a text message from Hailey " Good luck, your going to ace this interview XOXO" sending her a quick text back telling her " Thanks need the motivation".

Checking the time its now 10: 50, I decide to start making my way to the company where the interview is going to take place. Who even has an interview for a nanny at a company that has nothing to do with nanny's, laughing at the thought. Leaving my apartment and locking the door behind me I'm on my way.

On my way to the interview I decide to get some coffee. Walking towards my old job I decide ill go in and get a quick cup of coffee not worried about Mr. Hankins because he doesn't come in on Saturdays as I get closer the devil himself comes walking out. Hopping he wont notice me I decide to stand still and pretend that I'm looking at the dresses in the window of the boutique next door but just my luck he notices me and is screaming my name "IZZABELL" "IZZABELL" " YOU KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU". Miss pronouncing my name like usual I tern to him and waving and in the most awkward way " heeyyy MR. Hankins didn't see you there" to which he rudely replies " I thought I fired you, What the fuck do you think your doing on my property you whore!!!". Getting embarrassed I tell him that I'm technically not on his property and that I haven't crossed his property line. Getting angrier than he already was he starts turning as red as a tomato, trying not to laugh at this I tell him that I was just going to get some coffee. " Not in my Café your not!!!" Getting annoyed my him I just make my way across the street towards this cute little café that just opened up a few weeks ago.

Stepping inside the café I notice that this weeks theme is Anime not one Anime in particular I notice characters from different Anime's like Naruto, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer , My Hero Academia and more. Last weeks theme was late 90's- early 2000's, This café always had a new theme every week. Did I mention I've been coming to this café since it opened cause the coffee at my old job absolutely sucks

Getting to the front I order a Caramel macchiato 2 shots espresso waving good bye to the owner and her daughters who I've gotten to know in the last couple of weeks I make my way to my interview.

Arriving at my destination I make my way to the receptionist desk, looking up from her computer with a warm smile she asks " hi how may I help you " telling her I'm here for the interview she says " 12th floor room at the end of the hall Mr. Moretti's assistant will be there sign in with him" giving her a quick thank you I make my way to the elevator. Once in the elevator I press the button with 12 on it. stepping out of the elevator I make my way to the waiting room, once in the waiting room I notice about 2 dozen other Women some wearing shirts with there boobs nearly falling out, some with skirts or dresses so short that if they bend over you could see everything I almost felt underdressed especially after I over heard some of the other women whispering things like " What is she wearing" or "She will never get the job dressed like that". The job is for a nanny not a hooker so why these women are so worried about what they are wearing doesn't make any sense especially since the AD said " looking for someone who loves kids, and isn't in it for the money or sex" which is a little vague for an AD but still.