Chapter 3~ The AD

Lorenzo's POV~ Waking up to my son jumping on me and kneeing me in the balls. I get up and make us some breakfast while not being able to get the woman I met yesterday out of my head..." pancakes, pancakes, pancakes" Leo repeatedly yells getting the hint I make some pancakes as they are is favorite.

"Where is mine at" Jayce says as he picks Leo up and swings him around. completely forgetting Jayce stayed over last night I tell him "sorry dude I forgot you were here..so make your own". "yeah make your own" Leo says with a mouth full of pancake. Jayce and I both laugh at this.

"What are you going to do about the whole nanny thing, I mean that's the 6th nanny you've fired in the last month alone" , Jayce says to witch I just shrug at because its the truth and every nanny I've hired so far only cares about one thing and that's trying to get in bed with me. None of them give a damn about my son so of course I've fired all of them. replying back to Jayce I say " idk man all the women I hire are either gold diggers or are just trying to get into bed with me".

"Why don't you let me handle finding a good nanny for Leo someone that isn't looking for a good lay or who isn't just in it for the money , someone who actually likes kids". Finishing up breakfast I leave finding Leo a nanny to Jayce.

Jayce's POV~ Leaving Enzo's house I call my assistant Ethan asking him to help me set up and AD for a nanny. Once I get to the office Ethan is already working on the AD. Telling him what I want the ad to say " Looking for a live-in nanny, must love kids , cant only be in it for the money" Ethan asks how much money will be offered so he can put it on the AD " 12k every 2 weeks" witch earns a surprised looked from Ethan " Sir are you sure that's a lot of money for a nanny" to witch I remind him that its not just any nanny its a live-in nanny. Telling him to put my number on the add and that the interviews will be held in my office, I make my way to my office and finish up some paperwork that I should have finished days ago.

12 HOURS LATER

Bella's POV~ After laying in bed all day sulking about being fired I decide that I should start looking for another job I mean there's no use in dwelling on the past am I right. Grabbing my laptop of the dresser I start looking for job AD's I see and Ad that was posted 12 hours ago that says " looking for a live-in nanny 12k per 2 weeks" getting excited I decide I'm going to go in for the interview.

Telling Hailey that I have an interview tomorrow we both get excited but that quickly go's away when I remember that I would have to move out if I get the job sensing my mood change Hailey asks " Hey Bella what's wrong isn't this exciting" to which I reply " yes it is but there's just one thing" I reluctantly tell her that the job is for a live in nanny and that "if I get the job I will have to move out" hugging me she says " if you get the job and move out it wont change anything we will still be best friends and we will still be able to see each other".

Getting ready for bed I really hope I get this job I would hate to have Hailey paying rent by herself even though the job she has she makes more than enough money to do so it just wouldn't feel right. I mean even if I get the will she be able to pay the rent her self yes but that doesn't mean I cant help her right?.... that's if I get the job.

END OF CHAPTER 3