Chapter 8 Hired part 3

. After sitting there for what felt like forever I finally found the courage to text back.

Bella: How the fuck did you find me you sick son of a bitch!!!!

UNKNOWN: Now now little flower no need to get all upset just do me a favor and remember what I said

UNKNOWN: Oh and one more thing tell Hailey that VINNY misses his little firefly

Bella: you're one sick and twisted son of a bitch and so is your equally fucked up brother. STAY TF AWAY FROM US

UNKNOWN: Not gonna happen piccolo fiore

_____________________________________________________

BELLA'S POV~

After the last message was sent another message popped up sayin " this line is no longer in service" which wasn't a surprise since I knew he always did love his burner phones. Not long after Hailey came back into the room and when she saw I was crying the smile on her face dropped immediately.

Hailey made her way over to Bella and wrapped her arms around her.

Hailey: hey its ok im gonna be ok your gonna be ok everything's gonna be ok

Wiping my face I look up at Hailey dreading what I'm about to tell her

Bella: I'm not crying because I'm leaving its something not saying I'm not sad about that but

Hailey: what do you mean something else ,what is it

Handing over the phone Bella hesitates a little but eventually gave the phone to Hailey.

As Hailey read the messages the fear in her eyes was evident as she continued reading and got to the last few messages her fear turned to horror.

Hailey: H..ho..how the f..fuu..fuck did they find us

Bella: i don't know Hailey i have no clue i mean why now its been 5 1/2 years why are they doing this to us we've finally managed to put our pasts behind us. I just got a good paying job one that i really like and i haven't even started it yet.

pausing Bella finally realized something how did this blast from the past know about Enzo?

Bella: How the fuck does he know about Enzo

Hailey: What, what are you talking about

Bella: the messages Hailey did you even read them he said something about me moving in with another guy who else would he be talking about other than Enzo.

Hailey: I don't know Bella ok I don't know but this shit is scary and you know what despite both of our psychotic EX BOYFRIENDS finding us after 5 1/2 years. To night is about you and getting a new job so how about we spend our last night as roommates watching our favorite movies and we will deal with this tomorrow.

changing into their pj's the girls finished their night watching movies.

_______________________________________

LORENZOS POV ~

Sitting at my desk doing paperwork that i should have done yesterday i get a text from my mom asking if I'm picking up Leo tonight or if he's gonna spend the night.

Enzo: got a lot of paperwork to finish up so its gonna be a long night , I'll have Dante or Jayce pick him up and stay with him at the house if its too much.

Mom: No, no don't even think about it how about you take that paperwork home with you and get a good nights rest and you can come by tomorrow after you've help your newest nanny move in. Honestly i don't know why you keep hiring them your father and I have told you multiple times that we don't mind keeping Leo while you work.

Enzo: Mamma we've talked about this you and dad aren't my personal babysitters and i cant always ask you to do things for me I cant ask you to watch him every time something comes up. Momma I love you and I know you love Leo but sometimes you wont be there and you and dad already raised 4 boys and your still raising Rose, you and dad should be on a beach somewhere and not having to be burdened with my shit.

Mom: LORENZO LEONARDO DEMETRIUS MORETTI don't you ever and i mean ever speak of your self like that neither you or Leo are a Burden to your father and I you know that ever since she walked out on you that we would be more than happy to help you with whatever it is you need whether it means keeping Leo for a Week or 2. You are not a burden to us don't you ever forget that my sweet boy. Now do as I said and go home you can come pick him up once you've got the new nanny set up. I love you my sweet boy.

Enzo: I love you too momma.

packing up his paperwork Enzo did exactly what his mother told him to do and went home.

END OF CHAPTER 8 Hired part 3

sorry I haven't posted anything in a while its the end of the school year and regents exams are coming up so schools been hectic