Chapter 2 ~ meeting

BELLA'S POV ~ Sitting on the bench while Leo plays on the playground I notice something on his bookbag looking closer is see that its a number with a name attached " if lost call this number ask for Lorenzo Moretti". I assume that's his father I call the number after about 3 rings some one answers.

Lorenzo's POV~ As I'm sitting in my office talking to my cousin Jayce. Leo's nanny comes bursting through the door in tears my son no where in sight. I get up from my seat and sit on the corner of my desk and just stare at her as she tells me how sorry she is and how she only looked away for a second In between sniffling and crying . Getting pissed off I start yelling at her "WHERE THE HELL IS MY SON , HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LOSE A 5 YEAR OLD I DONT PAY YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY" . " YOU HAD ONE JOB PICK HIM UP FROM SCHOOL AND BRING HIM HERE THATS ALL YOU HAD TO DO" Getting more annoyed and worried about my son and how she somehow lost him. Jayce my cousin/bestfriend tries calming me down " yelling at her isn't going to help find him Enzo you need to calm down". Before I can say something else my cellphone starts to ring.

Reluctantly I answer the phone not recognizing the number " Hello is this Lorenzo Moretti?" I'm met with a female voice , answering back I say " This is he how did you get this number"

Bella's POV~ Telling the Man with the deep husky voice that I found his son and got his number of his backpack. "Where are you" he says, telling him the name of the park he tells me to stay were I am and he will be right there.

Lorenzo's POV~ After getting of the phone with the young woman with the angelic like voice I tell the crying woman in front of me that she's fired and not to come near me or my son again. Before I leave to meet the woman that says she found my son I tell security to escort the crying woman out of the building.

Lorenzo arrives at the park alongside Jayce it doesn't take long before they spot the young boy playing. noticing the young woman sitting on the bench Lorenzo approaches her and takes a seat next to her.

Bella's POV~ Not noticing the 6'5 man approaching me I almost jump off the bench when he takes a seat next to me. The man lets out a husky chuckle that send shivers down my spine finally getting a good look at the man that looks like he was sculpted my the gods them selves with chiseled jaw, Ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in a scar above his eye and another scar on his bottom lip witch both make him look hotter than he already is witch should be illegal.

Lorenzo's POV~I found my self starring at her taking in her beauty her brown skin, plump lips, emerald green eyes I don't think I've ever seen anyone with eyes as green as hers. When I sat down next to her I must have scared her because it resulted in her jumping and letting out a little yelp witch caused a light chuckle from me. Speaking I said " You must be the woman I talked to on the phone" to witch she replied " yes I am I'm Bella you must be Lorenzo Leo's father" after introducing my self to her Leo and Jayce ran up to us.

Leo came running at me jumping on my lap and hugged me, hugging him back I asked him if he was ready to go home to witch he replied with "yes papa" and " I'm hungry". After saying our goodbyes to the beautiful woman we went home.

Bella's POV~ Waving goodbye to the little boy who managed to take my mind off of getting fired and is father and the man with them who I learned is Lorenzo's cousin Jayce. I made my way home, after about 20 minutes of walking I finally made it to my apartment building getting on the elevator I finally get to my floor witch is the 6th floor and I get to my apartment and go inside. Once inside I'm met with my bestfriend and roommate Hailey who is in the kitchen eating ice cream. " hi Hailey"

Hailey's POV~ Bella walks through the door and I can tell she doesn't look happy witch worries me since she is always in a good mood. taking not to the fact that she isn't supposed to be home from work this early " hey Bella what are you doing home this early" witch earns the reply of " got fired because I was late again and didn't want to sleep with my now ex boss to keep my job" stopping what I was doing witch is eating ice cream I run over to her and hug her telling her that everything is going to be ok and that she doesn't need that shitty job anyway. to get Bella's mind off things I suggest that we should watch movies and eat ice cream and that we can worrie about looking for her a new job another day.

Taking a shower and getting dressed in some sweat pants and a tank top Bella and Hailey spend the rest of the day stuffing the mouths with ice cream and other snacks.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Did you enjoy this chapter if not let me know what you didn't like.