𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

| M/N POV

| M/N POV

Being an omega boy in a middle-class family is hard, very hard. Especially when you don't have parents and live at your uncle's house. I have two uncles, one uncle and his wife who support me and love me a lot, but the other one is strict and I still don't know if he loves me or not... I am living at my Raaghav uncle's house, who supports me no matter what.

"M/N-ah! Your lunch box is on the table! Take it before you leave for school!" Anandi's auntie said while putting the lunch box on the table.

"Yes, Auntie! I will!" I said while hurrying up with my tie. "Aarushi, get ready fast!" I said while going to her room, she is still combing her hair. She looks at me and groans. "I am still not ready! Don't leave without me!" She said while looking at the mirror again.

I giggled and nodded. I went to the kitchen and looked at my auntie. "Auntie! Breakfast, please!" I asked her as she gave me a warm smile, "Here is your breakfast! Is Aarushi ready?!" She passed me the breakfast.

"No! Still combing her hair!" On my way to the dining room, I said. I sat on the chair as I heard the big auntie's sound. I get up suddenly and look at her. "Good morning Auntie," I said to her while looking down.

"Don't stand up or do anything when you are eating!" She said and went to the kitchen. I nodded slowly and sat again and continued eating my breakfast.

"Amma, breakfast!" Aarushi said while sitting on the chair near mine, "Why can't you get your breakfast in the kitchen like M/N!!" Anandi's auntie said while coming to the dining room with her breakfast.

She shows her 32 teeth to her and starts eating. "Did you study for today's test?!" She asked me as I nodded, "Yes! I studied yesterday!" I replied and got up. I go to the kitchen with my plate and wash it.

"You don't need to do that M/N!" Anandi auntie smiles at me, "Why? He needs to!!" Raadhika Auntie said, I forced a smile and looked at her, "It's okay Auntie! I don't want to trouble you" I replied and went to the dining room.

"Eat fast Aarushi!" I said while putting my lunch box in my bag as she stuffed her mouth with her breakfast, I chuckled.

Time skip, We went to our class, I am in class +1 high school teenage student. I went inside the class and sat on my seat on the second last bench. I don't have a lot of friends, just 1 friend I have had since childhood. Kaadhal, my best friend.

I am not that masculine like you see in high schoolers, I am kind of thin and have a more feminine body. I look at him, "Did you study for the test?!" I asked him as his eyes got wider. "What?! Test?!"

I laughed as nodded, "Yes! We have a biology test today" I said while taking out my science text. "Here study! Just a few portions are the only ones we have for the test!" He opened the text and nodded.

I get up, "I will come now! Need to go to the staff room!" I said as I walk towards the door and goes out of the classroom, I look around and walks forward to the staff room. 

Suddenly, someone passed beside me hitting my shoulder by the other person, I look back but he didn't even care to look back at me, I sighed and goes straight to the staff room and take the notebook from the teacher's desk.

 |TIME SKIP AT CLASSROOM...

The teacher entered the class as we wished her good morning, "So students, today we have 1 new student! Let's welcome him!" The teacher said as we all clapped our hands.

"Come in and introduce yourself!" She smiles at him as he nodded.

"Hi! My name is Kim Taehyung, I am coming from abroad. I am staying here with my grandparents! Please take care of me!" He said as he bowed to us. "You can sit on the last bench, near Jimin and Jungkook!" The teacher said while pointing at them.

They raised their hand in excitement and I look back, Taehyung was near them and sit near them. I look at him, To be honest, he is handsome and charming like the movie actors which I have a crush on.

"We don't have a test today! We can conduct it next week! M/N, give your notes to Taehyung!" The teacher said to me as I nodded. "yes mam!" I take out my biology note and give it to him.

"Give it to me the next day!" I said while putting it on the table, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

He looks kinda arrogant!! I look at the teacher and start marking all the things that the teacher said to us in my textbook. I can hear them talking. Did they become friends this fast!!?

Never mind, it's not my business...

If you liked my story please follow me and vote for my stories, then only I can know If my readers liked it or not!! Please do comment also and feel free to recommend ideas...