𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

The next day, I was sleeping on my bed peacefully. Suddenly I felt hot and some water pouring on my body. I opened my eyes and saw Nana in front of me with a glass of water. The fan was not on when I looked up. I groan and get up.

"Wae??!!" I look at him and he laughed, "School! You have class today." I get up lazily as he handed me a towel, "Go and take a shower! Your Nanny is making breakfast and lunch for you!" I sighed and nodded.

"Can I take a leave today-" "No! Go and take a shower and come down!" He said to me as he went out of the room. I opened the bathroom door and gets inside the door.

After showering, I went downstairs and saw my friend sitting on the couch. "How did you know my house?!" I asked in shock as Jungkook laughed. "We took it from your diary!" Jungkook said as Nanny calls us for breakfast.

"Come! You both also! Eat breakfast!" Nanny said to him as Jimin tried to refuse but Jungkook sits on the chair beside me as soon as he heard of food, "Come and eat if you want!" He looks at Jimin and gives him a sassy look.

Jimin chuckles and sits on another side of me, Nanny put the food in front of us as Jimin and Jungkook start eating, and Nana chuckles at their cuteness. I eat slowly.

After eating, we trio take our bike cycle and go out from the school.

M/N POV

"No! Take rest for today M/N! Aarushi will take the notes and gives them to you!" Raagav's uncle said as I give him a pout, "But I don't want to miss the class!" I said while trying to get up.

Uncle made me sit on the bed and looks at me, "Just for today! Your knees are still not recovered and you can't wear pants too!" Uncle said to me, and I nodded. "Fine but only for today! I will go to class tomorrow!" I said as he nodded. "Okay, sir!" He said while saluting. I laughed and nodded.

Uncle and Auntie go out of the room as I lay on the bed again, "Lucky you! You don't need to go to school! But me!" Aarushi groans. "Can't you see how sad I am?! Because of that arrogant Taehyung, it's all happened! Ask him to give my biology note back!" I said as sighed in big disbelief.

Aarushi nodded and goes to the room to get ready, I close my eyes as I heard Raadhika aunty coming to my room, "Why are you not going to the classroom?! Isn't it just a small wound!!" She said while looking at my wound.

"U-Uncle told me to take a rest for today!" I said while gulping, In this world, I am only scared of two people, One is Raadika auntie and the other is Kumar's uncle. I look at her, "Where is Raagav?!" She said as I shrug.

"I don't know auntie! Maybe in the dining room!" I said while trying to get up, "No No! Sit M/N!" Anandi auntie comes to the room with one glass of milk. "Oh, Sister-in-law!" She bowed in respect. "Couldn't he handle this small pain?! How much pain he needs to face in future!" She said while Anandi auntie looks down.

"Sister-in-law, that Raagav took this decision, not me!" She said while giving me the glass of milk.

"I told him to take rest, sister-in-law! His leg is still red!" Raagav uncle comes to the room, Raadhika auntie rolled her eyes and looks at him, "You are spoiling him!" She said and glared at me.

I look down and drink my milk slowly, "Just for today Auntie! He will go tomorrow!" Uncle said as Auntie goes out of the room, I looked up, "I told you, uncle!" I said as he patted my hair, "it's okay! I can't let my son goes to school with a wounded leg!" He hugs me.

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung and his friends walk inside the room, he looks around and goes to the last bench. "He is so handsome like actors!" A girl said to her friend as she nodded. Taehyung heard it but didn't say anything.

Aarushi comes to the classroom, she looks around for Taehyung and finds him, "Umm Taehyung! Where is M/N's biology note?!" She asked him as he shrugged, "I forgot to bring it! I will bring it tomorrow!" He said he is not sorry about it.

"By the way, where is your lifesaver?!" Taehyung laughed as Aarushi clench her fist, "Because of you he is laying on the bed!!" She said while punching the bench and going to her seat.

Jungkook and Jimin look at each other in shock and gulp hard. "She's so scary!" They both said to each other as Taehyung rolled his eyes. He takes out M/N's notebook from his bag, "He is so rude to me!! he called me Arrogant!!" Taehyung looks at Jikook. 

"I am not going to give this note unless he begs me!" He said while putting back the notebook in his bag again.