𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑

Aarushi was assisting her brother while walking and he exclaimed, "It's hurting!" Aarushi looks at him, "I will call appa then! He will come and pick us!" Aarushi said while taking out his cell phone

[Note: The story set is on the  80 or 90s theme. The phone booths, cell phones and telephones are there in that period.]

"No, no need Aarushi! I can walk!" He gets up and takes his bag. "Let's go!" he starts walking slowly out from the school gate. 

M/N POV

While we were walking, I saw Taehyung walking with Jungkook and Jimin while talking about his extraordinary stories at his previous school. I could hear that. That's why I told you.

I didn't look back at him. Taehyung suddenly ran near us with a box of bandages. I look at him. He handed me that box and looks at Aarushi. "So miss Aarushi! Don't dare to talk to me or shout at me again! I am giving you first and last warning for you!" He said while pointing his index finger at her.

"Don't dare to point your finger at her Kim Taehyung!" I said while putting his hand down, "Come Aarushi! He is showing his arrogance on his first day itself!" I said as grab her hand and walks forward. I don't care about my pain.

"How he can point a finger at us!!" I said as Aarushi just chuckles, "It's okay! He is just a spoiled brat that we can sense it!" She said while walking with me.

At home, I entered the house and saw Anandi Auntie watching the serial show while cutting vegetables, she looks at us, and unluckily she notice my tored pants and my wound.

She put her plate on the table and comes near me, "What happened dear?!" She kneels down in front of me and looks at my knees, "It's nothing Auntie, it's just a small scratch that happened when I fell down the stairs!" I lied as Aarushi looks at me.

I nodded my head, "Small scratch is this! It's already a big wound! Look your knees are red and blue!" Her sound was turned to a worried tone, "I will take the first aid box! You go and sit on the chair!" She said while going inside the room.

"Why did you lied M/N?!" She asked as I just nodded, "I don't want to make her more worried!" I said while sitting on the chair slowly. "Can you put my bag on my study table!" I asked as she nodded and take my bag.

I saw Anandi aunty coming near with me, turmeric paste and a white cloth piece, "You don't need to do it, Auntie! Nurse already dress my wound!" I said as she looks at me.

"Look at me, the wound will heal soon when we add turmeric paste!" She said as she take off my dressing and clean it with water, she slowly applies turmeric paste on my wound making sure it was not hurting me, I look at the tv to distract myself from the pain.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I get inside the house and I saw my grandma sitting in front of the house while talking to grandpa, they both get up when they saw me, "How's your school today?!" She asked as I nodded.

"It was okay nanny! I made 2 friends!" I said while sitting on the floor near grandma's chair, she patted my hair, "Go and take shower! I will make you something good!" She said while getting up.

I nodded and gets up, "What happened to your hand? there is a scratch!" grandpa looks at me and gets up, he comes near me and looked at my hand. "I fell on the ground nana! Nothing else!" I said.

"I will put ointment on your scratch! Come!" He said while getting inside the house, I sighed and gets inside the house behind him. "Sit on the couch!" he said while taking the first aid box on the shelf. "No need of that nana!" I groans as he nodded no.

"It will heal soon if we apply ointment on it Tae!" He said while sitting beside me.

I look at him, his eyes filled with concern about me, "Do you need to go to the hospital? Is it hurting you?!" He asked me as I nodded no, "No nana! It's just a scratch nothing else!"

He put ointment and put a bandage on it. At that time, grandma comes to the living room with hot pancakes and sit beside me, "Where is your wound!? let me see!" She said as I groaned.

"It's not that serious Nanny!" I whined as she chuckles, 'even if it's a small scratch, it worries us!" She said while feeding me a piece of pancake, "Mhm!! So yummy!" I said while chewing.

"Eat a lot!" She said while continuing to feed me, I eat it while watching TV. I felt happy when I am near my grandparents, not around my parents. I am glad that they accept my request and send me here.