𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟐

That night M/N couldn't sleep, he turned left and right while hugging his pillow

That night M/N couldn't sleep, he turned left and right while hugging his pillow. His heart was beating, "No, he probably going to say no! That's all!" M/N said to himself and sighed, "You better prepare for a rejection M/N!" He said to himself as he closed his eyes.

He gets up and opened the balcony of his room and sits on the floor there, he looks at the sky and starts. He sighed and hugs himself, "Papa, Appa! Please make him say yes to me! Don't let my first love a rejection!" He prayed and sat there for a few minutes more.

The next day, M/N was sleeping on the bed while hugging the pillow. "M/N Vishwajith!! Wake up! Aarushi Raagav!! Wake up both of you!" M/N whined when he hear his aunty calling their names loudly from the living room.

M/N opened his eyes slowly and looked at the ceiling for some seconds and get up, "I am awake aunty!" He yelled as he went out of the bedroom. He saw his aunty standing there with a wooden spoon, "How many times do I have to call you both!?" She asked as M/N chuckles.

"I am going to get ready!" M/N said as he ran to the bedroom and locked the door. 1 hour later, M/N comes outside wearing his school uniform and he goes to the kitchen, "Breakfast aunty!" He asked as she gives him the plate.

Aarushi comes to the kitchen, "Ah [food name] Today also this! I don't want it!" Aarushi groans as her mom glared at her, "Eat it if you want!" She said while continuing her job.

Aarushi sighed and take the food and goes to the living room, she turn on the TV and both of them sits on the couch with their food. Suddenly Raadhika comes to their apartment room, "Oh! Eating breakfast while watching tv! Then only you both can eat?!" She asked in an angry tone.

Aarushi gets up fastly and turned off the tv as soon as possible, M/N looks at her and sighed. They ate their breakfast while talking to each other.

After eating breakfast, they both left for school. M/N's heart was beating fast when he entered the class, he looks around but didn't see Taehyung and his friends, he goes to his seat and sit on the bench.

He saw a small chit on the table, he takes it and opened it,

"Meet me at the Chemistry lab"

                            -Kim Taehyung.

He tore the paper and put it in his bag, he ran to the chemistry lab, and his ears were red due to nervousness, he stopped in front of the chemistry lab and take a deep breath several times. He looks around and gets inside the lab.

He saw Taehyung and his friends sitting on the chair there. Taehyung gets up when he saw him.

|M/N POV|

"You both go out!" Taehyung said to Jungkook and Jimin as they nodded and went out, my hands were shivering. I walk near him and look at him.

"Don't you want to hear the answer M/N?!" Taehyung asked me while folding his hands near his chest as I nodded, He took a deep breath and come closer to me, near my ears and whisper, "I would love to date you M/N Vishwajith!"

I looks at him shocked, I couldn't trust my ears, The school popular wants to date me and said yes. I smile due to shyness and look down, I can hear Taehyung laughing. "Let's go to the classroom, my dear boyfriend!"

He said while putting a hand on my shoulder, I nodded and goes out of the chemistry lab, I don't know how to respond to it since it was my first time dating. We both went to the classroom and get inside.

I looks at Aarushi and Kaadal, I nodded happily as I saw them both talking to each other, I go near them, "He said yes!" I said in a happy tone. "Congratulations M/N!" Kaadal said while hugging me.

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

"You really said yes?!" Jungkook asked me as I nodded, "Yes Jungkook!" I replied as I looks at M/N, he looks happy. "I wonder how's his reaction when he gets to know that it's all an act!" Jimin said while opening the note.

"Just for 1 and a half years! In this time that he won't fall in love that deep!" I said, "No one in this world can give love truly! To be honest, I am allergic to love, I never received it or I didn't give it also!" I said in a cold tone while drinking some water from my bottle.