𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟕

Days passed again, and Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin's bond gets so hard

Days passed again, and Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin's bond gets so hard. Jungkook starts having feelings for Aarushi again, and to get her attention, the trio starts acting nice to them.

"Isn't it weird Kaadhal that they are acting nice to us all of a sudden!" Aarushi asked as he nodded, M/N looks at them, "Don't trust that so easily!" He said while looking at them.

Jungkook was looking at Aarushi, "She is so cute!!" He looks at vmin. Jimin laughed, "damn you are obsessed with her Jungkook!" Jimin scoff and sits on the bench.

"I am doing it just for you Jungkook! I hate it!" He rolled his eyes and looks at Jungkook. "Thanks, bro! You are the best!" He said while faking a sad tone.

"Blah gross Jungkook! Stop it" Jimin said. Taehyung looks at them, he looks at M/N who is busy talking to Aarushi and Kaadhal.

M/N looks at Taehyung suddenly, and his heart suddenly skipped hard. He looks away. "Look they are discussing us I guess!" M/N looks at Aarushi.

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

I look away suddenly, and a feeling that I never got in all these 16 years comes into my mind. What's it?! I look at Jimin, "Let's go to ground after this period! I guess the teacher is on leave!"

Jimin nodded and he continues talking with Jungkook. My mind became blank again, I don't know why I can't hate M/N!! Even if I am saying that but I can't.

I put my head on the bench and close my eyes,

"You can never make us proud Taehyung!! We are so disappointed in you!! You are just a useless son to us! Look at Taemin!!" She points at my brother.

I looks at him, I tried hard to hold my tears, and my heart was aching. "M-Mom!!" I look at her with my teary eyes, "LOOK TAEHYUNG I AM SAYING!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!" She shouts at me in anger while holding my progress report.

I tried hard to get this mark, but my mark changed a lot, it changed from 45% to 79%. I look at her and throw my bag on the ground and go to my bedroom and slam and lock the door harshly.

I sit on the ground and hug myself, I cried hard, I cried my heart out.

"Taehyung-ah get up! Let's go to the ground!!" Jimin shake me as I opened my eyes. I feel tears in my eyes, I wiped them and look at them.

"Let's go!" I said as I gets up. I look around, I guess the PT sir told us to go to the ground, the students were not in class, and the class was empty.

"PT sir told us to go ground! Let's go and play football!" Jungkook said in an excited tone as I nodded. we three went downstairs and saw our class students playing football.

|M/N POV|

I was walking around while talking to them, I saw Taehyung standing on the ground with a football. I sit on the bench there and look at them playing.

I look back hearing a scream, some omega girls were running and screaming happily, They are playing something exciting. I look at them again as the football hits my face. I cover my face in pain.

I looked up and saw the students who were playing come near me, The kick was from Taehyung, why always this boy? I get up, "Don't worry! I am okay!" I said while walking to the nurse's room.

Kaadhal and Aarushi come near me, "Does it hurt M/N?!" Aarushi asked, "NO! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!" I shout at her in frustration. Aarushi looks at me shocked.

"Everyone heard that M/N!!" Kaadhal said, "So what?!" I said while running to the nurse's room.

In the nurse's room, "let me see! let's put ice on there!" The nurse said while taking out the ice packet, she gives me that and I rubs the ice packet on my face where it hurts.

"You both can go! He will come!" The nurse said as they both nodded and left the room, I close my eyes and sighed. My mind was full of Taehyung.

"Umm, How's M/N Auntie?!" It is Taehyung, I didn't open my eyes. "He is okay!" She said to him but I didn't hear any reply.

I don't want to hate him because whenever I am hurt even if it's because of me, he comes and asks me and also he helped me when the fight was there.

I sighed and opened my eyes, I turned around and see Taehyung alone sitting there, I look at Nurse, she is applying ointment on the wound in his hand. It's a kinda serious one.

"I am okay auntie! I am going!" I said while putting the ice packet on the table, I look at Taehyung's face, he was looking down maybe trying to distract himself from the pain.

"What happened Taehyung?!" I asked, trying him to distract from the pain. "I fell on the ground!" He replied while looking away from me and the nurse.

"Urhm, it looks kinda serious! Take rest at home after school!" I said while getting up, but he didn't reply to me for that. I go back to the ground.