𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟒

At Taehyung's house, his nanny was mumbling in anger after seeing Taehyung, Taehyung was sitting on the couch

At Taehyung's house, his nanny was mumbling in anger after seeing Taehyung, Taehyung was sitting on the couch. "Look at you Taehyung!!" She said while coming to the living room with porridge.

"Nanny! It's not my fault!" He said while eating the porridge his nanny was feeding him. "Is it hurting?! Don't go to school for a few days!" She said while feeding him.

"How's Jimin and Jungkook?! Did they get hurt also?" His nana asks him while getting inside the house with his newspaper. "They also get hurt, Jungkook's eyebrows are injured and Jimin's lips are bruised and his finger is broken!" Taehyung said as Nana and nanny gasped.

"Go and take a rest after eating!" He said while going to the bedroom. "Don't tell Mom and dad about this!" Taehyung said while looking at his nanny, she sighed and agreed.

|AT M/N'S HOUSE|

M/N were sitting on the couch, his mind was full of Taehyung. Aarushi slapped his shoulder as M/N gasped. He was cutting vegetables to help his Aunt. "What happened?! What are you thinking?!" She asked as M/N nodded no.

"Nothing!" He said as again started cutting the vegetables, "No, there is something that disturbing your mind!" Aarushi said as M/N looks at her, "T-Taehyung! His forehead was wounded, and his lips were bruised! His hands were wounded" M/N said as his eyes get teared.

"Do you want to see him?!" Aarushi asked as M/N looks at her confusingly, "How?!" He asked, she went to her room and comes out with a notebook. "This is Jungkook's landline number! He gave me when we were talking" She said as She turned the page.

"Looking at Jungkook, he is not that hurt to be worried! He will show us his house" Aarushi said as she turned around to the telephone. She calls him, "The phone is ringing" Aarushi looks at M/N as he nodded.

"Oh hello, Jungkook!" Aarushi said while gladding that he attend the call, "Hi Aarushi!" Jungkook said, "How's your wound?! Does it hurt?!" she asked as Jungkook sighed, "Not that much! Tell me why you called me?!" He asked.

"M/N want to go to Taehyung's house, can you show us his house? We will be at the market near the kulfi store." Aarushi said as Jungkook agreed to her.

Sometime later, "Mom! We are leaving! M/N is craving for Kulfi!" Aarushi shouted as M/N looks at her in shock. "It's for you, right? It's okay" Aarushi said as Her mom comes out from the kitchen.

"Come back home soon!" She said as they both nodded and ran out of the apartment and goes to the Kulfi store. They saw Jungkook standing there while licking the Kulfi.

They both look around and walk near them. "Hi!" Aarushi tapped his shoulder as he turned and smiles, "let's go then!" M/N said as Jungkook just smiled. "What?!" M/N asked as he looks at the owner.

Aarushi rolled her eyes and give paisa to the owner and looks at him, "Now come!" Jungkook said as he stops an Auto-rickshaw. M/N was kinda scared, he looks around and looks at Aarushi.

"What if someone saw us, Aarushi?!" He asked as Aarushi looks at him, "Don't think about it now!" She said as the auto-rickshaw stopped. "Come out!" Jungkook said as they both comes out from the auto and looks at the house, it was a mansion.